28

Taehyung looks up and smiles, "well you're up early," Jungkook says, sitting down beside Taehyung. Taehyung hums and sits on his lap, cuddling close to him.

Jungkook chuckles, "why soo cuddly?," Jungkook asks, "no reason," Taehyung mumbles. Jimin walks downstairs and smiles, "why are you two soo cuddly?," he asks, "Taehyung doesn't have a reason," Jungkook says.

Jimin frowns and nods, remembering when he would go to Jungkook wanting cuddles and saying it was for no reason, "ooh, well I want cuddles with Taehyung too," Jimin says. Taehyung looks up and notices Jimin's expression.

He gulps and nods, "we should get ready, Jimin is gonna curl my hair today," Taehyung says. Jungkook nods and let's the two go upstairs. Jimin sits Taehyung down and puts the curling iron in, "so, cuddling for no reason? Taehyung that's a horrible excuse, Kookie even knows it," Jimin says.

Taehyung plays with his sweater paws and Jimin sighs, "we won't be mad if you had a relapse, I've had a couple, Kookie even had some, well not as bad but still, you have problems that we'll help you with, trust me, Kookie knows how to help," Jimin says.

Taehyung already has tears running down his cheek, showing his wrist and pulling his pants down a little bit. Jimin nods and walks over to Taehyung, kissing his cuts, "don't be afraid to talk, if it's too hard than write it down and we'll read it," Jimin says.

Taehyung nods and pulls his pants up, "th-thank you," Taehyung mumbles. Jimin chuckles and pecks his lips, "don't thank me baby, I love you, I would do anything for you," Jimin says. Taehyung nods and wipes his tears away, "let's get ready okay?," Jimin says. Taehyung nods and smiles, "there's that beautiful smile," Jimin says, making Taehyung giggle.

Jimin starts curling Taehyung's hair and finally getting Taehyung to allow him to curl his eye leashes, "pwetty," Jimin says. Taehyung laughs a bit and kisses Jimin.

Jimin kisses back, picking Taehyung up, holding his thighs as Taehyung wraps his arms around his neck. Jungkook groans when he sees, "damn you moon goddess, ya had to give me two sexy mates that won't let me join?," Jungkook mumbles, looking up.

Taehyung laughs and Jimin looks back, "ooh, the poor baby," Jimin jokes, making Jungkook whine and walk to their room. The two laugh and Jimin puts Taehyung down, "you're actually not that tall," Jimin says. Taehyung gasps, "we're like 3 inches apart!," Taehyung says, "I know," Jimin says, "you bitch," Taehyung mumbles, "hehe thank you babe," Jimin says.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and smiles, "let's go before Lúcia jumps him," Taehyung says.

I mean fuck yeah

Luci shush

"Yeah let's go," Jimin says, picking Taehyung up bridal style and walking out, making Taehyung hold on tightly, "oh my God you're gonna drop me," Taehyung says, looking down and freaking out. Jimin stops, "I'm not gonna drop you, Kookie might but that's because he's clumsy," Jimin says.

"Says the person that bumped into a wall when it wasn't even dark!," Jungkook says from the room. Taehyung laughs and shushed Lúcia,  "she's gonna be the reason I won't be walking," Taehyung mumbles, making Jimin laugh as he opens the car door.

"Why do I have to sit on your lap? Why can't I have my own seat?," Taehyung asks, "because when you're on my lap and all of a sudden I wanna fuck, you're right there," Jimin teases. Taehyung blushes and smacks his shoulder lightly, "stoooooop," he whines.

Jimin laughs and buckles up, "it's because I wanna hold you," Jimin says. Taehyung blushes even more and whines, hiding his face in Jimin's chest.

I wouldn't mind if he fucked us right-

Shut the hell up!

Taehyung whines, "Lúcia wants me to fuck you right now, doesn't she," Jimin says. Taehyung nods and kisses Jimin's neck, flinching when the other door opens, "don't scare me like that!," Taehyung says with a pout. Jungkook chuckles and pats his ass, "I didn't mean to," Jungkook says.