15

Taehyung was sitting in class, playing with his sleeves.

Finally, the bell rang meaning it was lunch time. He puts everything in his bag and walks out.

He sees Jimin waiting outside of his class and smiles, "hi baby," Jimin says, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, "hi Jiminie," Taehyung says as he puts his arms around Jimin's neck.

"Where's Kookie?," Taehyung asks, "I don't know, let's go wait on the roof," Jimin says. Taehyung nods and takes Jimin's hand as they walk to the roof.

"Jungkook's not here yet," Taehyung pouts, "it's fine, we can wait," Jimin says. Taehyung sits down but Jimin pulls him on his lap, "I have a question," Jimin says, "what is it?," Taehyung asks.

"Since you have a female wolf, do you go throw heat?," Jimin asks, "yeah, but only every three months," Taehyung says, "oh, the question has been stuck in my head since class, damn teacher didn't answer," Jimin says with a small pout.

Taehyung giggles and gives a small peck on Jimin's lips, "more," Jimin whispers. Taehyung then kisses him again but this time Jimin wouldn't let go.

Taehyung pulled back, panting a little bit. He put his head on Jimin's chest and sighs.

Taehyung and Jimin's heads look up to Jungkook, "sorry I'm late, my teacher needed to talk to me about my project," Jungkook says. Taehyung gets off of Jimin's lap and goes to Jungkook.

He sniffs Jungkook neck and licks it, "smells good," Taehyung mumbles as he sucks lightly on his Alpha's neck. Jungkook chuckles and sits beside Jimin. Taehyung sits on Jungkook's lap and sucks his neck again.

"You going on your rut?," Jimin asks, "yeah, but why aren't you all over me?," Jungkook asks with a pout.

Jimin chuckles, "I'm used to the smell, Taehyung's new to it, even if I want to smell you, I'm gonna let out pup have you," Jimin says as he plays with Taehyung's hair.

Jungkook moans a little when Taehyung started to bite, "no biting baby," Jungkook says but Taehyung doesn't listen, he just sucks and bites harder.

Jungkook groans and smacks Taehyung's ass. Taehyung moans a little bit and look up at Jungkook with a surprized look, "I'm gonna have to punish you baby," Jungkook says.

Taehyung whimpers at the idea and places his head on Jungkook's chest.

Keep doing it, I want to be punished

But I don't, remember the first time? I couldn't even stand

Taehyung's eyes turn green, meaning Lúcia is taking over. She starts grinding on Jungkook and sucks and bites hard, "mmh, fuck," Jungkook groans and sees Taehyung's eyes are Green, "Lúcia stop, do you want me to punish Taehyung?," Jungkook asks.

"Yes," Lúcia says. Jungkook smirks and the bell rings. Taehyung's eyes turn normal and he squeals when Jungkook slaps his ass hard, "looks like you're getting punished," Jungkook says.

Jimin smirks at the idea and Taehyung whimpers, "I'm sorry, I'll be a good boy," Taehyung says.

Jungkook shakes his head, "nope, I'm gonna punish you when we get hom," Jungkook says. They start walking to their next classes, waiting for the teacher.