17

Taehyung puts the last plate down and turns to Jimin, "why did Jungkook get soo possessive when his father came?," Taehyung asks. Jimin looks at him and sighs, "his father is capable of a lot, even taking me or you," Jimin says.

Taehyung's eyes widened and looked down, "why would he want us?," Taehyung asks.

Jimin walks over to Taehyung and wraps his arms around his waist, "I don't know baby, it could be because he wants Jungkook to become the leader," Jimin says as he cries in Taehyung's neck.

"What's wrong Jimin?," Taehyung says, wrapping his arms around Jimin's chest. Jimin sighs and looks at Taehyung, "he's the reason I can't get pregnant," Jimin says.

Taehyung gasps and hugs his Omega, "please baby, don't tell him you can get pregnant, he'll use it against Jungkook," Jimin says. Taehyung looks at his guilty, "he said I was too pretty to my a Beta and I told him my wolf was a female, I'm sorry," Taehyung says, crying and shaking.

Jimin holds him tighter, "then we won't let him go near you," Jimin says, kissing his mark gently. Taehyung whimper at the feeling, showing more of his neck.

"Nice ass," a feminine voice says. Jimin looks and it was Rosé, "fuck off, he's mine," Jimin says. Taehyung looks behind him and sees a very beautiful woman.

"Hello," Taehyung mumbles, "hi gorgeous," Rosé says, "and chill, I'm into woman, we know how it's done," Rosé said, smirking at the last part

"So I hear you're a Beta, I am too," Rosé says, taking a seat on the chair, "us sexy people have to stick together," Rosé says, pulling Taehyung on the chair beside her.

Taehyung blushes at the complement and looks away, "awww, you're soo cute," Rosé says.

I like her

Of course you do, you're like the same person

Well I'm hotter

We have the same body

I know

Taehyung blushes even more at what Lúcia said, "I love your outfit, where'd you get it?," Rosé asks, "I don't remember, oh where'd you get your top?," Taehyung asks, "I don't remember either," Rosé says. They both start laughing and Jimin feels like he's gonna faint.

"My worst nightmare has come true, their getting along," Jimin says dramatically. Taehyung and Rosé keep talking as if they didn't hear him, "rude," Jimin says and walks over to Marie.

"Jungkook, you have a very Beautiful Beta, I'm surprised you haven't done anything like selling," Mr. Jeon says.

Jungkook growls, "well I'm not you," Jungkook says, "so, where's mom and dad?," Jungkook asks his father, "your dad's sick and your mother's taking care of him," Mr. Jeon responds.

"At least she's taking care of him, why are you soo against Betas?," Jungkook asks.

"I just don't like him," Mr. Jeon says. Jungkook rolls his eyes and sees Jimin walking out with Marie in his hands, "sit," Jungkook says. Jimin sits beside him and Marie lays on his lap.

"Cute cat," Mr. Jeon says, "thanks," Jimin says bitterly. Taehyung then walks I  with Rosé and sits beside Jungkook. Mr. Jeon eyes him up and down.

Jungkook growls and pulls Taehyung on his lap harshly. Taehyung yelps and looks at Jungkook surprised, "are you okay?," he asks. Jungkook nods and glares at his father.

Mr. Jeon keeps looking at Taehyung and it's pissing Jimin and him off, "stop eye fucking my mate," Jungkook growls out. Taehyung flinches and whimpers, hiding his face in Jungkook's chest.

"He'll be Junghyun's soon," Mr. Jeon says.

__________________________

Happy Birthday Namjoon