34

"Taehyung's father," the man says, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook growls and let's him inside, "I'll get Tae," he mumbles, walking upstairs. When he gets to the room be sees an overstimulated Taehyung and a smirking Jimin.

He sighs and growls, making them both look over, Taehyung still moaning because of the vibrator, "take it out," Jungkook says. Jimin nods and pulls it out, making Taehyung whine and moan softly.

Jungkook puts a shirt on Taehyung and some shorts, picking him up and walking downstairs, "why are we going downstairs Kookie?" Taehyung mumbles but gasps and whimpers when he's eyes land on his father, "b-b-b-but..." Taehyung mumbles to himself.

Taehyung starts crying and tries getting out of Jungkook's arms, when Jungkook let's go Taehyung runs upstairs. Jungkook looks over at the other and growls, "what the fuck did you do to my mate?!" He yells, making the other gulp and stay silent.

Jimin runs down and whispers in Jungkook's ear, "WHAT?!" Jungkook yells, walking over to the male and punching him, "Jungkook!" Jimin yells, "go up and stay with Taehyung, I'm gonna fucking kill the piece of shit!" Jungkook says, continuing to punch the older.

Jimin gulps and runs upstairs, seeing that Taehyung was in the closet hiding in the furthest corner, "hey, shh its okay I'm here baby," Jimin says with a quiet voice. Taehyung looks up with tears running down his cheeks as he makes grabby hands at Jimin with shaky hands. Jimin walks over and sits beside him, bringing him on his lap.

Taehyung holds onto Jimin's shirt tightly and hides his face in his chest, "I don't want it!" He cries out, making Jimin flinch and hug him tighter, "what don't you want?" He asks softly, "p-punishments, h-he d-d-does b-bad s-st-stuff," Taehyung whimpers out.

They hear growling and stuff breaking making Taehyung flinch, holding onto Jimin tightly as Jimin plays with the younger's hair, "shhhh it's okay, he won't touch you ever again, you're safe with me and Jungkook," Jimim whispers.

Jimin continues to whisper sweet nothings into Taehyung's ear until Taehyung fell asleep, too tired to cry anymore. Jimin flinches when he smells blood and places Taehyung on the bed.

He walks downstairs and sees Jungkook breathing heavily while Taehyung's step father was on the floor, covered in blood. Jimin knew Jungkook killed him, but also knew he wouldn't get in trouble because he was protecting Taehyung, his mate.

Jungkook looks up and quickly groans, calling the cops, "fucking JK," he growls. Once the cops came the two told them everything and how Jungkook lost control to his wolf. The cops understood since this happens a lot and when it comes to Alpha's mates, they'd do anything to protect them.

Taehyung waddled down and saw the cops, Jungkook walks over and picks him up, sniffing his neck and calming down, "w-what happened?," Taehyung asks Jimin, Jungkook still sniffing him, "Jungkook killed him," Jimin mumbles.

Taehyung's eyes widened and looked at the cops, "don't worry, it's not his fault he lost control, he's not in trouble, he was protecting you," the beta cop explains. Taehyung looks to the beta.

The beta's eyes widened, "Tae?" He whispers. Jungkook brings Taehyung to the cop. Their scents almost smelled the same, "a-appa?!" Taehyung yells, hugging the other.