24 (M)

Jungkook's eyes turn red, meaning JK is taking over, "fuck pup," JK says, staring down at the Beta, "JK, welcome back," Jimin says, bitterly, "still mad about the last time?," JK asks, "I'm pissed, you shoved your dick up my ass in your wolf form!," Jimin yells, "that was you?! I thought Jungkook was just horny, I mean he is put still," Taehyung says.

Jimin laughs, "can we fuck now?," JK asks, "the moments over," Jimin says, "fuck that," JK growls, pinning Jimin to the bed. Jimin whimpers, tilting his neck slightly. JK smirks and sucks Jimin's mark. Jimin's eyes turn blue meaning Chim was out, "Jimin?," Taehyung asks.

JK looks at Chim, "he's in heat," JK says. Chim started whimpering, "I want Taehyung," Chim says. Taehyung understands what he means, "JK, leave, he doesn't want dick, I'll come help after Jimin's asleep," Taehyung says. JK growls, "JK, out now," Taehyung says.

JK gets up and leaves. Taehyung sighs and brings Chim in his arms. Chim breaths in Taehyung's sweet scent. Taehyung starts licking Chim's hair, rubbing up and down Chim's waist. Chim's eyes go to his normal color, meaning Jimin is taking over again, "T-Tae," Jimin whimpers, "shhhh, go to sleep and I'll deal with the horny dumbass out there," Taehyung says in a joking tone.

Jimin giggles and sticks his face in Taehyung's neck, slowly falling to sleep.

__________________________

Taehyung walks out of the room, slowly closing the door. He walks downstairs and screeches when he get thrown on the couch, "hey pup," JK says. Taehyung whimpers when JK starts sucking and biting on the mark on his neck, "JK ahhh~," Taehyung moans when JK turned him on his still and smacked Taehyung's ass.

"No prep?," JK asks, "just fuck me," Taehyung mumbles. JK smirks and ripped there clothes off. Taehyung whimpers when he feels JK's dick being shoved into him, "Ahhh~!," Taehyung moans loudly when JK starts thrusting roughly, "A-Alpha~," Taehyung moans.

He then feels a slight pain, being stretched out more when JK turns into his wolf. Taehyung moans out loudly and whimpers when he feels JK dig his teeth into the mark, marking him again. Taehyung cums and feels JK pull out.

JK licks the cum that's coming out of Taehyung's ass and brings him on his lap, his cock sliding in his pussy, "ahhh~," Taehyung moans and starts bouncing up and down, "fuck pup," JK groans, thrusting up and down faster and harder.

"A-Alpha~!," Taehyung moans loudly cuming again and again.

_____________________________

It's been three hours of JK fucking Taehyung and Taehyung speaking words JK can't understand. JK finally finishes and pulls out, bringing Taehyung on top of him. Taehyung cuddles on his chest and whimpers, "you okay?," JK asks.

Taehyung nods and closes his eyes, falling asleep.