41

Taehyung has been on his period for only three days and Jungkook thought he was going to die, the last time Taehyung was on his period it wasn't this bad. Jimin on the other hand loved the clingy Taehyung, always on his lap and watching Disney movies.

Taehyung was calm for now, he was in a lot of pain though, he couldn't even move, that's how painful if was. He tried sitting up and clenched his stomach, crying softly. He wanted Jungkook and Jimin, but he was home with Jungkook since Jimin was getting a treat for Tae.

He crolled downstairs and into Jungkook's lap, making Jungkook smile but pout when he saw the smaller's tear stained face. He wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist and leans down to give his tummy a soft kiss. Taehyung smiled at that and kisses his cheek.

"Cuddles and f.r.i.e.n.d.s?" Taehyung asks, which Jungkook, of course agrees to. Jungkook and Taehyung watch the show until Jimin comes back and they all decide to to cuddle as close as they can, "my baby, dont cry," Jimin mumbles, "it h-hurts," Taehyung says.

Jimin frowns and gets him a pill for it. Taehyung takes it and snuggles close to the two, slowly falling asleep.

The next day at school Taehyung kept shaking his head to shake the sleepiness away. He wasn't paying any attention to the teachers, he was too tired from the pain.

Jimin places his hand on Taehyung's thigh, making Taehyung rest his head on his shoulder, almost falling asleep until he felt the new kid poke him, "no sleeping baby," he says, "let him be, and he's my baby not yours dumbass," Jimim growls out, "cute attempt at being scary omega, but I'm an Alpha, nothing you do will scare me," the Alpha said.

Jimin almost jumped on him but Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and snuggled against him, "nuu, cuddle me bitch," Taehyung mumbles, glaring at Jimin, "but he's... fine you're lucky you're cute," Jimin mumbles, pecking his lips, making Taehyung smile, "good."

The bell rang and we'll let's just say the three got detention, "you had to jump on him!" Taehyung yells pouting, "the bitch touched you!!!" Jimin yelled. The Alpha chuckles, "not like you can do anything, you're just an omega," he says.

Taehyung gets up, "that's it!" He yells and jumps on him, pulling his hair and biting him. Jimin watched with wide eyes and texts Jungkook to watch them since the teacher left. The Alpha growls and pulls Taehyung's tail, making him cry.

"Let g-go!" Taehyung whimpers. Then the door slammed open, "let go of my beta," Jk growls out. The other let's go and Taehyung run and sobs in Jk's chest.

Jk was going to kill the other Alpha, but Jungkook gladly took over, "are you okay baby? What the fuck dude?!" Jungkook yells, his hold on Taehyung getting tighter, "he attacked me!" He yells, "you were a bitch to Jiminie!" Taehyung yells back.

"He touched Taehyung," Jimin mumbles, making Jungkook glare at the other, "DON'T DO ANYTHING!" The teacher yells, walking in, "grandpa," Taehyung mumbles, hugging him, "he pulled my tail!" Taehyung yells, pointing at the other Alpha.

Mr. Park groans, "don't touch other wolf's mates, you're lucky I got here before Taehyung's wolf took over," he says, "what about Jk? He's strong," Jungkook mumbles, "God two months away from these kids aren't enough," Mr. Park mumbles, "yes but Taehyung's wolf can win any agreement just by talking because she won't stop," Mr. Park whispers.

DAS RIGHT BITCH

Oh my God.

__________________

Dis da end! There might be another book if y'all really liked this one but this was the last chapter, hope you all liked the book.

Das me