2

Taehyung walks inside his house and sees his drunk step dad on the couch. He walks quickly to his room and calls the orphanage, "hello," the woman says, "hello, sister," Taehyung says, "oh, Taehyung, how are you? It's been a while," the nun asks, "I'm doing okay," Taehyung replied.

"Well if you need anything just call me, if someone else picks up the ask for sister Hwasa okay," Sister Hwasa says,"okay," Taehyung says, "why did you call? Is something wrong?," Sister Hwasa asks, "nothing's wrong, I just miss you," Taehyung says, "oh, I miss you too, but I have to go, sister Mary needs me, bye Taehyung, " Sister Hwasa says, "bye sister," Taehyung says and ends the call.

Taehyung sighs and get up to look for his homework. Once he finds it he starts doing it.

____________________________

Taehyung finally gets dressed and walks out of the house wearing a sweater and jeans. Once he get to school he sees the cat again.

He kneels down and pets her, "hi again," he says. Taehyung keeps petting the cat but the bell rings, "goodbye," Taehyung says and walks inside.

Out of nowhere Jungkook and Jimin block him, mates mates mates!, Lúcia yells, "umm, hello," Taehyung mumbles while looking down. He flinches when he feels Jimin sniffling his sweater, "mate," Jimin mumbles.

Taehyung's eyes widen and tries to leave but Jungkook grabs his waist and pulls him to his chest, "I-I'm s-s-sor-ry," Taehyung says as he cries in his Alpha's chest, "why are you sorry?," Jungkook asks, but Taehyung won't stop crying.

Jimin back hugs Taehyung, "why are you sorry?," his Omega says softly, "I-I-I h-h-id my-my s-scen-nt fr-from y-you," Taehyung doesn't know why he's telling them everything, "why baby?," Jimin asks, "I'm scared," Taehyung mumbles.

He's still crying, he can't stop, and since he was new to their scents being soo close, he slowly falls asleep and Jungkook picks him up before he can fall.