16 (M)

Whimpers and moans could be heard as Jungkook plays with the vibrators levels, putting to the highest and slowest, "A-Alph-pha~ ahhm~," Taehyung moans, things shaking violently.

"Yes pup," Jungkook says seductively, "Al-pha, pl-ease, I wa-want t-to cum, Ahhhh!~," Taehyung moans when Jungkook puts the highest level on.

"Kookie, it's been two hours," Jimin says, kissing Taehyung's little clit, "but I like seeing our baby begging and whining," Jungkook says with a chuckle at the end.

"L-let me c-cum, pl-please, I-I'll be a goo-good b-b-boy," Taehyung whimpers out, "fine," Jungkook says and takes the vibrator out of Taehyung's pussy.

Taehyung whimpers when he feels Jimin's dick touch his pussy, "Ji-Jimin, please," Taehyung begs.

Jimin chuckles and takes the handcuffs off of Taehyung. He then placed Taehyung on Jungkook's lap, putting Jungkook's dick inside Taehyung's pussy, "ahhhmmh~," Taehyung moans.

Jimin then puts his dick in and starts thrusting along with Jungkook. Taehyung moans louder and higher, he tries moving his hip but Jimin grabs his hips and starts pounding Taehyung.

Taehyung screams and whimpers, too overstimulated to do anything else. Jungkook and Jimin speed up, making Taehyung moan and whimper.

Taehyung couldn't stop, he was in cloud nine. Out of nowhere he feels the vibrator on his nub and starts cumming, "Ahhhhhhmh!~," Taehyung moans loudly.

The two doms cum in their condoms and pull out of Taehyung. Taehyung was panting and whimpering. Jimin gives Taehyung's pussy kitten licks and gentle kisses.

"Have you learned your lesson?," Jungkook asks, "I'm good boy," Taehyung says. Jungkook places Taehyung gently on the bed and starts to clean everything up, Jimin however can't stop placing gentle kisses on Taehyung's body.

They finally stop and cuddle up together, falling asleep almost instantly.

___________________________

Taehyung wakes up finding Jimin and Jungkook gone. He gets up and tries walking to the closet with shakey legs.

He puts on a random hoddie that belongs to Jungkook and underwear. He slowly goes downstairs and sees Marie and Jungkook cuddling.

Taehyung smiles at that and walks their way, "hi," Taehyung mumbles, "hello baby," Jungkook says, pulling Taehyung on his lap. Taehyung's back facing him as the watch TV.

Marie meows, wanting to be with them. Taehyung giggles and ups Marie on his lap. Marie lays in a ball on his lap.

Jimin comes out of the kitchen with a frown on his face, "what's wrong baby?," Jungkook asks, "your parents called you, I picked it up and they said their coming over," Jimin says.

"What's wrong with that?," Taehyung asks, "his father is a mafia leader, and his sister scars me, at least Junghyun isn't coming," Jimin says, sitting beside the three.

"Shit, Rosé's coming? I didn't get to find I hiding spot," Jungkook says. Jimin laughs and Taehyung turns the show.

_______________________

Jungkook was in the bathroom and Jimin was making lunch, he wanted Taehyung to wear something and Taehyung being the 'good boy' he is, agreed.

There was a knock on the door and Taehyung got up to get it

There was a knock on the door and Taehyung got up to get it. His legs were still shaking but not as much as the morning.

He opens the door and sees a big Alpha look down at him, "who are you?," Taehyung asks, neck hurting because he has to look up.

"I'm Jungkook's father, who are you?," the man asks, "I'm Jungkook and Jimin's Beta," Taehyung replies.

The man stuck an eyebrow up, looking Taehyung up and down with a smirk, "you're too pretty to be a Beta," he says. Taehyung looks confused and then remembers, "oh, my wolf is a female," Taehyung says.

The man looks shocked for a little but then look and sees Jungkook, "son, you didn't tell me you had such a beautiful Beta," Mr. Jeon says.

Jungkook growls and takes Taehyung by the waist, pulling him to his chest, "I didn't think you'd care," Jungkook says.

"Lunch is re- oh Mr. Jeon," Jimin says surprised, "hello Jimin," Mr. Jeon said, "Taehyung, help me set the table," Jimin says, "okay," Taehyung agrees, a little confused as the go to the kitchen.