20

"What do you mean?," Jungkook asks. He called Jin and they were sitting in the livingroom, "I mean, I was with your father all day, he couldn't of taken your Beta," Jin says.

"Then who took Taehyung?," Jimin asks. Jin thinks for awhile, "oh, do you know if he had a crazy ex?," Jin asks, "he's never said anything about an ex," Jungkook says.

"We should call Yoongi, he's friends with Taehyung," Jimin says, "wait what? That quiet kid?," Jungkook asks, "obviously stupid," Jimin says with a sassy tune.

"Rosé and Jin haven't been here more then 5 hours and you're being sassy," Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

Jimin rolls his eyes and gets his phone, "I'm gonna call Hoseok to bring Yoongi," Jimin says as he tries finding the contact.

_________________________

Taehyung was laying down on the floor, bored out of his mind, "I'm bored," he whines. He then looks at Junghyun. Junghyun looked at him and rolled his eyes, "shut up," Junghyun says.

Taehyung pouts, "but I'm bored," Taehyung says again. Junghyun got up and walked over to Taehyung, "I'll fuck you right here," he says, looking Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung smirks, "Bogum would kill you if you laid a hand on me," Taehyung says. Junghyun groans, "fuck you," he says as he kicks the pole, making Taehyung flinch.

"Baby," Bogum says, walking inside the room, "don't call me that, we're over, it's been 2 years now," Taehyung says. Bogum smirks and kneels in front of Taehyung, "you're the one who's tied up, didn't you have a thing for being tied up? We never went all the way but I still want you," Bogum says.

Taehyung's eyes widened, "you still like being tied up, don't you?," Bogum says with a big smirk.

"Shut up! Let me go, I don't love you, I have mates that I love, let me go, please," Taehyung says.

________________________

"Wait what?," Jungkook asks, "Park Bogum, that bitch is a fucking psycho, he was obsessed with Tae, still is," Yoongi says.

"So was he the one who took him?," Jimin asks, "probably," Yoongi says, "well we have to get him back," Jungkook says, "how?," Jimin asks.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I want Taehyung back," Jungkook says, going to the bathroom to get a pill for his headache, "I want him back," Jimin mumbles, "we'll find him," Jungkook says, coming out of the bathroom.