9

"Fuck," Jungkook whines when he sees Jimin and Taehyung, "we've got 20 minutes," Jungkook says. Jimin giggles, "it's better if you wait," Jimin says.

Jungkook groans, "why did the Moon goddess make my mates soo sexy?," Jungkook asks dramatically, "so your mates can tease you," Taehyung says, "you're hanging out with Jimin too much," Jungkook says.

"Kookie, stop eye fucking us and let's go to school," Jimin says, "but I'm hard," Jungkook whines, "do it yourself," Jimin says as he takes the keys.

___________________________

Jimin was driving while Jungkook was sitting in the passenger's seat with Taehyung on his lap. Taehyung moved a little, "baby stop," Jungkook groans.

Jimin smirks and looks at Taehyung nodding. Taehyung nods back and grinds his ass on Jungkook's covered dick, "fuck," Jungkook groans.

"Do you want your first to be in a car?," Jungkook asks, "no," Taehyung replied, "then stop before I take your underwear off and fuck you here and now," Jungkook says in a deep voice.

"Come on, let our baby help you, no fucking though," Jimin says, "fine," Jungkook says as he grinds is hip, "ahh~," Taehyung moans when he feels something hard. Jungkook starts sucking on his neck, he puts his hands on Taehyung's hips, and starts grinding hard, "ahhhhhh~," Taehyung moans loudly.

"You like that?," Jungkook whispers and Taehyung hums. Jungkook smirks as he Taehyung starts grinding harder. Jungkook puts his head under Taehyung's sweater and sucks on his nipples.

Taehyung moans loudly and grinds harder, "I f-f-feel w-eird," Taehyung moans out. He then cums and stops grinding, "I didn't say you could stop pup," Jungkook says. Taehyung gulps as he grinds again.

_________________

They finally made it to school. There were dark purple Mark's on Taehyung's neck and he came three times while Jungkook came once.

People gasped when they saw Taehyung. Some were eye fucking him and others were shocked to see dark hickeys on his neck.

"Damn, I've never seen Taehyung this hot," one of the Alphas said, "I wonder what he's like in bed," another one said.

Everything went silent when Jungkook punched both of them hard, "don't ever talk like that about Taehyung, he's mine," Jungkook growls, "he most be a slut in bed," the bigger one says, "we haven't done anything he doesn't want to him," Jimin says, "so he's still a virgin unmarked," the Alpha says as he smirks.

Jungkook punched him again and kicked him in the balls, "yeah, so I'll be the first one to touch him," Jungkook says. He then goes to Taehyung and pulls him by his tiny waist, "Kookie?,'Taehyung says.

"You're mine," Jungkook says as he grabs Jimin, taking them home.