5

The three were getting ready for school, "okay, Taehyung do you want to wear my sweater?," Jungkook asks, "no," Taehyung says, smirking a little bit, "please, I want you to small like me," Jungkook whispers in his ear.

Taehyung blushes, "f-fine, but only bec-cause you said please," Taehyung says as he takes the sweater, "then you can wear me jeans since Jungkook's are to big," Jimin says.

Taehyung nods as he gets dressed in the closet since he's not comfortable changing in front of them yet. Taehyung finished putting on the clothes, the jeans were a little tight but he didn't really care.

Taehyung walked out and Jungkook smirked, "the jeans look good on you," he says, as he looked Taehyung up and down. The sweater reached just above his knees and it covered most of his curves.

Jimin lifted the sweater up and gasped, "damn baby," Jimin said as Taehyung blushed. If you pulled the sweater up you could see his thick thighs, nice hips, and nice round ass, "awww, your waist is soo tiny," Jimin says as he holds Taehyung's waist.

"Th-thank y-you," Taehyung says as he blushes even more, "can I feel?," Jungkook asks with pleading eyes, "no, he's mine," Jimin says as he holds Taehyung tighter, "we have school," Taehyung reminded them, "oh yeah," Jimin says.

They walk outside and into the car, "can I drive this time?," Jimin says, giving Jungkook puppy eyes, "fine," Jungkook says, giving Jimin the keys. He then opens the door to the passenger seat and pulls Taehyung on his lap.

Taehyung shrieked a little, "you'll sit here," Jungkook says as he put the seat belt on, "o-okay," Taehyung says, a little bit flustered.

He smells soo nice

Lúcia says as Taehyung nodded and rested his head on Jungkook's hard chest.

__________________________

Once Jimin parks the car the get out but Jungkook doesn't let Taehyung go, "let me go," Taehyung says as he puts cutely, "no, you're too cute," Jungkook says but then hisses in pain when something scratches him.

Jungkook puts Taehyung down and looks at his ankle, "oh hello," Taehyung says to the cat, "she scratched me!," Jungkook says, "she thought you were hurting me, we've been friends since last year but because of my stepfather I couldn't take her home," Taehyung says.

"How about after school we take her to the vet to see if she's sick and then we can take her to get cleaned and bring her home," Jimin says, "really! You'd do that for me?," Taehyung asks, "of course, I'm gonna spoil the hell out of you!," Jimin says with his fist in the air.

Taehyung smiles for the first time in years, "wow, your smile is soo beautiful," Jungkook says and watches as Taehyung blushes, "thank you, I haven't been this happy in soo long, I'm glad I put that sweater on," Taehyung says.

The bell rings and they walk in the school.