37

Taehyung was surrounded by first years asking him a bunch of questions like, "how did it happen?" And "is it uncomfortable?" And he gets comments like, "they're so fluffy!" And "adorable."

Jimin and Jungkook chuckles at the flustered Taehyung, being surrounded by a lot of people made him a bit shy (cough same) Jungkook decided to help him, "okay guys, back away from my mate, he needs to give me kisses cus I'm the best at history and got an A" Jungkook says.

Jimin laughs when no one responds. Jungkook then growls a bit, making the crowd of first years look at him, "thank you for your attention, now leave, I wants my mate," Jungkook says, "wants? That A made him a little weird, who says I wants?" Jimin mumbles to himself.

The first years leave and Jungkook pets Taehyung, "there, there, you're safe now," Jungkook says. Taehyung hums and leans closer, "Hmm more," he mumbles, liking the feeling of his ears being touched, "um we still have class," Jimin says, "and it's my turn to pet him, move it loser," Jimin says, pushing Jungkook to the side with his hip.

Jimin starts petting Taehyung, making him hum, "lets go to class now, okay pup?" Jimin says, "okay," Taehyung says, "I hate that I'm a year younger, I wanna be in the same classes as you both," Jungkook mumbles, pouting and walking to his next class.The two giggle and walk to their next class two.

Jungkook sits down and looks over at Yugyeom, "how are your mates?" He asks, "Hot as hell, freaking Baekhyun keeps teasing me and Bambam is following along, I swear ima lose it and fuck them," Yugyeom complains, "yep, my mates tease me to, how dare they be so cute and hot and sexy," Jungkook whines, "we should tease them!" Yugyeom says, "they should get a taste of their own medicine," he adds, laughing evily, "mwahahaha!" They both laugh.

Meanwhile Taehyung, Jimin, Baekhyun, and Bambam were talking in their class since the teacher gave everyone free time, "so which one tops?" Jimim asks. Baekhyun blushes at that and mumbles curses, "well we haven't done that all together yet but Bacon over here gets flustered easily," Bambam says.

"Bammi!" Baekhyun whines, "it's the same with Tae over here," Jimin says, yerning a smack on the arm, "hushes," Taehyung mumbles, blushing as well. The two omegas laugh at their betas and decided to stop teasing them.

Suddenly someone pokes Taehyung's cheek and he looks to see Namjoon, "Joonie hyung!" Taehyung yells, hugging him tightly, "dad's alive and we talked with the other two and I'm living with him now, since I don't have my mate yet, did you know he has another mate?" Namjoon rambles.

Taehyung's eyes widen, "who? Boy, girl? Hot?" Taehyung asks, "he works with dad and he sadly is hot, the sad part is he's basically my father so I can't fuck, I really need to find a mate," Namjoon says.

"Oh come over today, we're having a little get together with some old friends, theirs gonna be seven of us and some don't have mates, and when I say some only Jungkook's cousin," Jimin says, "I'll definitely be there," Namjoon says.

The bell rings meaning school is over and the four drive to their house to get everything ready.

_________________________

I finally remembered to draw Lúcia if she was human

I finally remembered to draw Lúcia if she was human. And I would totally wear that beautiful outfit 💙