6

When they walked in all eyes were on them. You could hear people talking. The three could tell that some Betas were mad but some Alphas were mad too.

Jungkook held Taehyung and Jimin by their waists and walked to his locker, "so Kook, you found your Beta," Yugyeom says. He then looks at Taehyung, "nice, but that's not fair, you've got two hot mates and I don't even have one, what the hell," Yugyeom says.

"Maybe the moon goddess thinks you're too ugly to have one," Jimin says, "that's funny short ass," Yugyeom says sarcastically, "at least I win in every hide n seek game," Jimin says.

"You still play that?," Taehyung asks, "yes, but whoever loses has to do something, maybe we can play one day, and if you lose I can do whatever I want with you," Jimin says the last part seductively making Taehyung blush and gulp.

"Fuck, that'd be hot," Jungkook says, "and fuck I'm horny and wish I had a mate that would say that," Yugyeom says, "hey, don't get turned on by my mates!," Jungkook growled.

"Kookie, let's go get our things," Jimin says, "fine," Jungkook says with a pout. Taehyung giggles and kisses the pout away, "more," Jungkook says and  Taehyung kisses him again but this time Jungkook sucks on Taehyung bottom lip.

Taehyung moans a little and pulls away, "we're in school," Taehyung says and smacks Jungkook in the head, "ow," Jungkook says as he pouts again, "good job Tae," Jimin says as he takes Taehyung's hand, "why thank you," Taehyung says dramatically and they both laugh.

____________________________

It was lunchtime now, Jungkook and Jimin brought Taehyung on the roof where they eat, "it's really pretty up here," Taehyung says as he gets up, "hey come back," Jimin says as he pulls Taehyung on his lap again, "shouldn't you be on my lap? You're the Omega," Taehyung says with a pout.

"I could top you anyday Tae, and besides I don't believe in the 'Omegas should bottom' thing," Jimin says. Taehyung blushes at the first part, "how do you know you can top me?," Taehyung asks, "you're too much of a baby boy to be top, and you get soo flustered by the littlest things we do," Jimin says.

He then licks Taehyung's ear, "ahh~," Taehyung moans and blushes, "see," Jimin says, "do that again," Jungkook says, "no, we're at school," Jimin says as he gets up with Taehyung still in his arms.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jimin's neck and Jimin holds Taehyung's thighs, "you're soo cute," Jimin coos at the blushing face. Taehyung hides his face in Jimin's neck in embarrassment and sees a bite mark.

"You've already marked each other?," Taehyung asks, "yeah, we'll mark you soon, we're just waiting for you to be ready," Jungkook says as Jimin nods.

Taehyung nods and blushes when he sees what Lúcia is thinking about, "damn bitch," Taehyung mumbles, "what?," Jimin asks, "Lúcia's being annoying," Taehyung says and blushes even more, "I think Lúcia's ready," Jimin says and they all laugh.