The Lightning Thief Saga: Part 2

Semi-Long A/N:

(chapter below if u don't care)

This is basically what happens when the fates mind-wipe everyone. Basically once Percy wakes up in the Impala the minotaur attacks and the ball gets rolling, only this time Leo is erased from everyone at CHB's memory and placed back in foster care in Texas. This does mean Percy is older than 12 when he begins, but I'm doing that so that he's not so much of a little boy. He needs to have been hunting for a while, so he's gonna be 13 ish. I have no clue how much that fucks with the timeline, but if you see a glaring error, holla at me. I'm also writing this just to set context for shit that happens later, so I won't be rewriting the entire series. If a flashback is necessary then I'll write it, but I usually don't have a plan.

also, I haven't finished the show, I'm only on season 3, but I'm putting Bobby in here so if he's glaringly OOC just let me know.

also, Percy has moderator privileges in the chat. This means if he breaks the 4th wall, it's not broken. Sometimes he'll call you out. Deal with it. :P

also, lists are a thing I use in normal conversation to help me stay on track, so if there are a few of those here, sorry. I write like I talk but with less ADHD and a bit of editing so hopefully it makes sense.

also, I can put these at the end if you want but I feel like it's before-you-read info so *shrugs*

also, 5k and over 300 votes, holy motherfucking shit y'all. this is incredible. Thanks so much for the support, I appreciate it. This is a huge chapter that I wrote from scratch (I have now split it into two parts because it's the entirety of the first book), so I hope y'all enjoy it.

also, I wrote it over multiple months so if Percy seems bipolar that's probably why.

also, sorry that it's a week late from when I said I would post it, I'm inconsistent I know.

Percy POV

~~time skips are to Sober Up by AJR~~

"Okay, so the fucker that took John was a Minotaur?"

The blonde girl who had been feeding me the juice paused, then looked at me with her calculating grey eyes. "John? I thought he was your dad. And not to be rude but took?" "Yeah no, he's my-" ass of a "-stepdad. If he were dead there would be a body." That's how it works with humans, I believe." Speaking of which, where are my brothers? I seem to recall dragging them to the barrier." (do y'all say yeah no and no yeah too?)

She frowned, "Mortals aren't allowed in Camp Half-Blood." "First of all, I'm mortal; second, where are they?" She gave me a disbelieving frown, then shrugged, "I don't know, ask Chiron." I perked up at that name, "Wait Chiron, like the Party Ponies?" She actually twitched in shock and irritation this time, then glared at me, saying, "Seriously? You hear Chiron and think 'Party Ponies' and not 'mythical trainer of heroes'?"

I grinned, replying, "What can I say, I ran into the Heart of Texas chapter once... it was both one of the most fun times I've ever had and one of the most unfortunate. I'm still not sure if all of the paint is gone from the areas paint should not be," I said as I fake shuddered. She grimaced in sympathy.

"So, Minotaur, Half-Blood, Chiron, mortals. This wouldn't happen to be the demigod camp my friends-" Pollo and Arty"-kept telling me about, would it?" She nodded mutely, then perked up, like she remembered something. "What's your name kid?"

First, rude. Like, who are you to be calling me a kid; you look younger than me. Second, what alias, what aliaswhataliaswhataliaswhataliaswhatalias," Percy Jackson, son of Sally Jackson and you are?" My mind brightened, the memory of Sweet Sally still in my mind. I'll be Percy Jackson, the son of the sweetest woman alive. Something else tugged at my memory of using that name, but I couldn't remember it, so I moved on.