Teaser: Bridge + River = Percy Falling Off

Just a few quotes. I'm halfway done, but I'll publish the first half tomorrow.

******

I finally speak up, "Keep going Sammy." Dean turns around, looks at me, and says in all seriousness, "Oh no we had this discussion already. Apparently 'Sammy' is a twelve-year-old with acne and it's Sam the Manly Man now." Chuckling, I respond with, "What did he say about your music then?" Frowning, Dean replies, "The Greatest Hits of Mullet Rock." I burst out laughing at that. "Oh Sammy you learned how to sass after all these years. I couldn't be prouder. Tell me your bitch face is still award-winning." After he gives me one that could surely win an Emmy, he moves on.

******

"It's fun watching you two gather clues, like I'm watching a crappy TV show without popcorn, so all I can do is laugh at your idiocy and feel smart because I know all the shit you don't."

******

"Don't talk about her like that. I completely support you in this argument, I think you should go back to college and enjoy your apple pie life-sincerely, I do. But you say one more disrespectful thing about the woman who raised me and Dean and I swear, brother or not, I will pummel you into the pavement so hard you'll be lucky to wake up from a coma."

******

Oddly reminiscent of my first quest, I yell, "Cowabunga my dudes!" and dive into the river, surviving when Constance died so many years ago.