Chapter 14

Everyone went home and it was just Lisa and Rosé. Lisa was helping her clean everything up. They didn't bother to ask help from Dahyun and Momo since it wasn't that messy and they could handle it.

"Rosé-yah, are you planning to court Jisoo?" Lisa asked. A tint of red appeared on her cheeks.

"Why not? She's hot." she giggled. "How about you? Are you going to court Jennie?"

"Yeah, she's the person that makes my heart beat fast. She.... she's different." Lisa sighed. The thought of Jennie made her feel calm. She wondered where the girl is.

Lisa took out her phone and decided to text Jennie. She didn't get a response for a few minutes but she replied. A big smile appeared on her face

"Aigoo, monkey. You're hella whipped." Rosé took Lisa's attention. Lisa shook her head while lightly laughing and vacuum the floor.

"I'm sleeping here. Let's go to the company together." Lisa yawned and went to her own room in Rosé's house.

Even Seulgi has her own room since they are best friends for so many years now. Same as Lisa and Seulgi, Rosé has her own room in their houses. Lisa changed in her clothes and immediately went to bed.

Morning

Lisa woke up with her alarm ringing. She stretched her body and get off her bed. She went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. She has an extra suit so she wore that.

Lisa went downstairs and saw Rosé cooking breakfast.

"Morning." she greeted. Rosé looked behind and saw Lisa. She gave her a smile and served both their foods.

"You don't have any work at your company?" Lisa asked.

Rosé has her own family company. Lisa and Seulgi are one of the stock holders there. That's how much trust they have in each other.

After breakfast the two went to the LLM Company. Rosé helped Lisa with some files that she needs.

Jennie POV

I woke up with a good sleep. I took a  shower and put on light make up before going downstairs. I was about to change with my formal wear when I remembered I don't have work for a week.

"Morning, mom." I greeted my mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Jen. Eat with me." I nodded and sat on the table. Our maids served our breakfast but Kaylee is still not yet going down.

"Lia?" she approached me.

"Yes, Miss Jen? Do you need anything else?" she asked.

"Kaylee left?" I asked not looking at anyone.

"Not yet, Miss Jen. She must've been tired from yesterday." said Lia.

"I see." she nodded and went back to work.

As we ate a voice spoke.

"Lia unnie." I heard Kaylee's sleepy voice. She was wearing her pajamas and sat across me.

"Good morning." Lia happily greeted and served her some oats and milk.

"Thank you." she started eating.

"How was your sleep, sweetie?" mom asked Kaylee.

"It was okay, gramma." she replied.

"Do you not have school today?" she shook her head.

"There's a meeting for the teachers today." mom nodded.

"Do you have anything to do today?"

"No, I think. I'll just play with Kuma and maybe walk around the village." she shrugged. I stood up after I finished my meal.