Chapter 25

Lisa's POV

"Still! Hurting a minor. Have you gone insane? I could sue you for child abuse." I warned them. 

"You all saw how much she rebelled. She'll only bring bad luck and stain the name of this school!" Mrs. Son argued. 

"Why don't we know the full story first, huh?" Lisa said with a stern voice and a cold face. She walked towards Young-won making her step back. "What happened? Tell me the truth." She looked deeply in Young-won's eye's.

"I-I wasn't doing anything. She pushed me then t-tackled me to the ground." Young-won lied.

"Are you sure? I don't like liars." Young-won nodded in fear.

"Are you calling my daughter a liar?! Who even are you?" Mrs. Son asked in a bitchy manner.

"Stop lying, Young-won! You bully Kaylee always!" a girl who I assume was the friend of Kaylee. But where is Kaylee.

"Shut up!" Young-won replied angrily. 

"I want a full investigation about this bullying not just what happened today but also what this girl told us. I believe that this school is full of cctv cameras like that." I pointed at the camera facing our direction before looking at Young-won's eyes which was full of fear.

"If it was proven that you weren't doing anything, I'll have her expelled but if it was you and what her friends said that you're bullying her you'll be the one who gets expelled." Jennie said with serious tone. 

"Ms. Jihyo?" Jennie called out. "I want the copy of the cctv camera today and investigate about this bullying case. This ruins the school's name, am I right?" Jennie said coldly.

"Yes, Ms. Kim, I'll email it to you right away." Jihyo bowed.

"Mrs. Son, I could sue and end your career as of this moment you know that right?" Jennie raised her brow. 

Mrs. Son was shocked. " I-I was just shocked that she hurt my child. Any mother who sees their children being hurt by someone is a very unacceptable feeling." she bowed 90 degrees.

Jennie understood the feeling that she had earlier when Kaylee was hurt now. She wanted to sue her just slap her.

"What about her mom's feeling? I bet she wants to kill you for hurting her child emotionally and physically." I was shocked and happy she was also protecting Kaylee. Literally my dream girl making my heart thump fast. 

She looked like she regret it but Jennie wasn't having it. She wanted to cancel their contract but decided to give her a hard time first as a revenge for her daughter.

"Lisa-yah, let's go." she called out my attention and I nodded. I saw Kaylee's friend and decided to ask her where's Kaylee. "Have you seen Kaylee? What's your name?" I asked her.

"I haven't she just ran off but Minzy is looking for her now. I wanted to be here since Young-won might change the story again. All Young-won said was a lie. She bullies Kaylee all the time for not having her parents. My name is Yena by the way, Choi Yena." Yena sighed.

Jennie heard what Yena said and it felt like her heart was being hammered.

"Thanks, don't worry, Lisa unnie will handle it okay?" I smiled at her.

"Yes please." Yena nodded.

"Thank you for being there for her." Jennie pat her head. Yena smiled before running off to find Kaylee.

We left the school but I was still worried about Kaylee. I was about to follow her but her friends ran after her. Jennie wasn't feeling bad anymore so we went to the mall to hang-out to clear our heads.

Jennie looked like she wasn't herself since earlier so I decided to cheer her up.

"Do you want some ice cream?" I asked Jennie.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." Jennie smiled making me relieved.

We head to the ice cream store but Jennie still seemed a little off. 

"Jennie-yah, what's wrong? You can tell me anything." I told her sincerely. She looked at me with a smile shaking her head, but there's something in those eyes tells me that something is bothering her.

"I'm fine, Lisa-yah. Thank you for your concern." she gave a sweet smile making my heart melt.

"I'm still worried about Kaylee though." I sighed.

"Yeah, me too. Can you excuse me for a bit? I'll just go to the restroom." she excused herself.

"Yeah sure. Take your time." I smiled and continued eating my ice cream.

"Yah! Lalisa! You're cheating! You shocked me that's why the bricks fell!"
Seulgi frowned while I laugh my ass off because she lost.

"I didn't do anything!" I said in defense  holding my laugh seeing a pouting bear.

"Let's just play another game." Dahyun suggested.

"Okay! Since Jisoo and Jennie is here let's play truth or dare to get to know each other."

Everyone agreed. Seulgi was first.

"Seulgi, do you like anyone right now?" Dahyun asked smirking.

Seulgi was flattered by the question and Irene was looking intently.

"I-, uh yeah I do like someone." Seulgi smiled awkwardly giving a small glance to Irene.

"Ooooh, who is it?" Dahyun asked smirking. Momo nudged her side signaling her to shut up.

"One question, one answer." Seulgi replied.

Next was Jennie.

"So Jen, truth or dare?" Sana asked happily.

"Truth." she replied looking at me.

"Who's gonna ask?" Irene.

"I'll go." I volunteered. "How many exes have you had?" I was curios about who hurt her and this is a step I guess.

I heard Jennie sigh and everyone was silent waiting for her answer.

"I had two actually." Jisoo glanced at Jennie confused.

"Two?! I thought "you know who" was your first?" Jisoo finally started talking. She's been silent since earlier.

"Yeah, 'you know who' and another fling before. No big deal" Jennie said defensively making me a little jealous. 

I felt a nudged on my side and I saw Tzuyu with a teasing smile.

"Jealous much, Manoban?" she chuckled. I hit her side making her groan a little.

Jisoo was next.

"Dare." Jisoo replied confidently. 

"I dare you to give the person to your left a lap dance." Sana said while trying hard not to laugh. Jisoo's smile faded away and slowly look to her left.  

Rosie was on her left silently munching some chips. She froze when she felt a gaze from Jisoo. She was red as a tomato when she heard the dare. 

"Come on guys. Don't be such a scaredy cat." Momo encouraged with a cheeky smirk on her face. 

Jisoo slowly went on her top and started to dance seductively. I was trying not to laugh so was my friends because of the look on her face having Jisoo looking at her like a full meal. Rosie's face was red as a tomato as Jisoo started dancing on her lap. 

I couldn't contain my laughter and they also did. 

"Look at Rosie's face hahahahah." Dahyun pointed her finger while laughing her ass off. 

"Aish! Let's stop from here." Jisoo went back to her seat.

"How was the program anyways?" Tzuyu asked me.

"It was fine. Kids were talented but there was a little problem. Dont worry it went well. We should go it's getting late."

"You went with Jennie, right?" Suelgi asked.

"Yeah." I replied with a nod.