Chapter 27

Lisa POV

I dropped off Jennie at the Kim's  company. She gave me a peck on the lips leaving me in shock. I couldn't move at all. I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone horn their car. I horned back as a sign of apology.

I went to my company and parked my car at my own parking space and head up to my office. 

I checked my emails and and some files before going home. 

As I was about to go home when I turned around to go to a cake shop.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. What would you like to buy today?" the cashier politely asked.

"What's your best seller here?" I asked.

"We have our strawberry cake and chocolate. We also have mocha cake which is new in the menu." she guided me with the flavors.

"I'll take three of each of the strawberry and chocolate please, and add three chocolate drink and one coffee." I handed her my card.

She packed everything and I head out. I went in my car and drove to Kaylee's school. 

I arrived and waited for a few minutes for their dismissal. Students were packed out heading outside the gate. I looked for Kaylee who's with her friends. I smiled when I saw her. I waved at her to get her attention.

"Kaylee!" I get her attention. She looked at my direction and smiled when she saw me. She waved back and went to my direction.

"Unnie!" she happily greeted me and went in for a hug. "Why are you here?" she asked.

"I was just passing by. Have you eaten?" I asked.

"Were just about to." she replied politely.

"I'll treat you something let's go." I opened my car.

"Are you sure?" her friend who I think is Yena.

"Of course. What would you like to eat?" I looked at the three of them. 

They looked at each other and said altogether "TTEOKBOKKI!"I laughed and told them to get in.

I drove to a close restaurant. We all went inside.

"Order what you like. Save the dessert I have this for the three of you but eat first." I handed the the cake and the chocolate drink.

"Waaahh. Thank you Lisa unnie." Kaylee thanked.

"Thank you, Lisa unnie" Yena.

"Thanks, Lisa unnie." Minzy.

"You're welcome. Order now." I handed them the menu.

They ordered what they wanted with the hint of shyness on them.

After a few minutes our orders arrived. 

They ate until their stomach were full.

"They're all delicious, unnie. Thank you for the food." Yena smiled.

"You're welcome. You can eat the cake now. Take it home if you cant finish it." I smiled back. "Do you want me to drop you guys off?" I offered.

"No, thank you, unnie. We still have a practice to get to." Minzy said.

"Yeah, we should go, unnie, or else our couch will scold us." Kaylee said.

"Sure, no problem." I paid for the food and gave a tip.

We bid our goodbyes and I went home.

AN:

Did yall miss me? Sorry for the REALLY late update. I've been focusing on myself lately.