Chapter 16

Kaylee's POV

I saw mom asleep on the couch so I get a blanket and covered her body because she seemed cold.

I went in the kitchen to see what Lia unnie was doing.

"Unnie! What are you doing?" I saw her cutting someone vegetables.

"Preparing some lunch. Make sure you eat, okay?" I shook my head.

"I'm full. I don't want to." I pouted.

"Please? You barely ate your breakfast earlier." she faced me.

"But I already feel full. I'm not eating."

"Your Aunt Jisoo will get mad." I rolled my eyes. "Those eyes won't work on me Kim Kaylee."

"Tss. I'm not still eating." I stuck my tongue out and went in my room. I took my music player and wore my earphones.

I took my guitar and went in the balcony. I strummed my guitar while listening to price tag.

I played for a few more minutes before deciding to go downstairs again. I took Kuma and we went to the garden.

"Kuma! Fetch!" I threw a ball and he ran after it. He returned it to me.

"Good boy!" I pat him and gave him a kiss.

Kuma was a quick learner so I taught him a few tricks. He now knows how to sit, fetch and roll over. Took me few hours though.

We went back inside and I went to look for my mom but wasn't there. I sighed. Maybe she's at work again. I went downstairs to Lia unnie in the kitchen who is cleaning.

"Lia unnie, where's mom?" I asked.

"I don't know. She left earlier. Hungry?" I shook my head no.

"I'll just go buy some gifts for gramma."

"Want me to go with you?"

"No. I can handle me. I'll just ask our driver."

"Sure."

I changed my clothes and brought my wallet with me.

"Where are we going ma'am?" my driver asked.

"To the mall please."

"Yes, ma'am." he drove me to the mall.

I told him to just wait for me since I'll just grab a gift then go back. I went inside the mall and went to the department store first.

After a few minutes of looking I couldn't decide what to give her. I decided to call my friends so we could also hangout.

I needed to go to the restroom so I looked for it for 5 minutes. I relieved myself and found a cute bracelet on the way back. I was taking a look at it when someone tapped my back. It was Lisa unnie. It was nice seeing her again.

After we both bid our goodbyes my hone rang. It was Minzy calling me so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"We're here. Where are you?"

"I was just looking for some bracelets. I'm here at the second floor."

"Okay, we'll be there. Where should we meet you? This place is huge."

"Food plaza. I'll meet you guys there."

"K, bye!" I ended the call.

I put down the bracelet and headed to the food plaza and I saw the two eating already.