Chapter 21

Kaylee's POV

I woke up with the pain on my foot and someone hugging me. I looked at my side and saw eomma hugging me. 'This was all I want, why just give it now?' I thought trying my best not to tear up.

I slowly get out of her warmth and took a quick shower then head downstairs. It was still a little early and they must be tired from yesterday. Even though I was also tired and the pain on my foot was present I bear with it and ate some bread and two bananas.

I head out without even Lia unnie noticing and went to my driver. I texted my coach that I was injured and I'll just rest for a few days.

From: Coach Bang Chan:
Alright, Kaylee. Take care.
Just drop the form off later if you have time
or give it to your friends.

To: Coach Bang Chan:
Okay, coach. Thank you.

I reached school and told him to not pick me up.

"But, ma'am your foot was wounded."

"Even if you go here it's either I won't be here anymore or you would wait here till morning. I can take care of myself without you. Bye."

"But-" I got off and closed the door cutting him off.

Jennie's POV

I woke up with no one by my side. I panicked and went downstairs in panic.

"Lia, where's Kaylee?" I asked immediately. Lia and Yuju were just placing the foods on the table.

"I didn't see her yet, Miss Jennie." Lia said. Jisoo and their parents was in time getting down.

"What's wrong, Jennie-yah?" Mom asked.

"Kaylee isn't in her room. I woke up and she's gone."

"Maybe she just went to school."

We heard the gate opened and a car went inside. I immediately asked our driver for Kaylee.

"She went to school, ma'am." he simply said. I sighed in disappointment. I wanted to apologize to her and maybe have breakfast with her just before I go to work.

Jisoo unnie wasn't giving me any glance so was dad. I sighed, sat on my chair and started eating.

"Lia?" I heard Jisoo unnie called.

"Yes, ma'am?" Lia approached.

"Make sure to prepare Kaylee's favorite meals and clean her wound when she gets home. Buy some movies too from the store. I have to do something to cheer someone's daughter up." I could sense the bitterness and sarcasm in her voice.

"Y-yes, ma'am." Lia bowed. Jisoo unnie handed her black card to her and head to work.

I sighed and head out also.

"I'm going mom and dad." I said.

"Drive safely." mom said and I gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Jennie?" I heard dad call.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Fix your mess up." he simply said. 

"What is your decision, Jennie?" Daniel immediately asked ask I entered the office.

"Is there really no other way?" I asked. He sighed.

"She's right, Daniel. It's unfair for Kaylee. She's just a kid. If she knew about this she'll be damn mad." Irene said.