Chapter 7

Jisoo POV

I was trying my best to sober Chaeyoung up because she's too noisy and it's already late.

"You look really cute, Jisoo." her compliment made me blush. 

I sighed in relief as I lay her in bed. I wiped my sweat on my face and I was about to stand up when she pulled my hand making me lay on top of her. I widen my eyes in shock. Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes open and gave me a smile.

"You look really pretty. Wanna date?" she said drunk. I blushed at her words and couldn't find any words to say. 

"Sleep now, Chaeyoung-shi." I tuck her blankets but she wouldn't let me go. I sighed.

"Sleep with me please?" she asked cutely which made it really hard for me to resist. I lay down beside her as darkness consumed the both of us.

Morning

I woke up when someone pushed me off the bed. I groaned in pain as I held my butt where I landed.

"Why are you here?!" Chaeyoung asked panicked.

"You were drunk so I dropped you off. You didn't want me to go because you were to clingy." Chaeyoung blushed making me laugh.

"Did you do anything to me?" she asked.

"No, unfortunately." I mumbled the last part.

"Oh, gimme a sec to change then I'll cook breakfast for the both of us." she went to the bathroom and changed into more comfy clothes. She let me borrow some of hers then went to the kitchen to cook.

As we were eating I decided to tease her about what she said last night.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" she hummed.

"When will be our date?" I smiled innocently. She choked on her food as her face was tinted red.

"W-what?"

"You told me last night. You wanted to date me, so when is it?" I smirked.

"I-I never said that!"

"You did, so when is it? You were the first one to offer don't back out." she sighed.

"Fine. Take it as a thank you for bringing me home safely to." I nodded. 

Jennie's POV

I woke up with a head ache. I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower to ease up my hangover. I wore some comfy clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw my parents and Kaylee eating together but no chikin was found.

"Where's Jisoo?" dad immediately asked when I sat down the table.

"I don't know. Maybe she slept on her apartment. Did she come home?" mom shook her head. 

"Maybe she was just having fun. Just let her she's almost 30." I snorted.

We heard the door opened showing Jisoo in different girls clothes. Ooh, someone had a good night.

"Chikin, where were you?" Kaylee eyed her aunt's clothes.

"Yah! What do you mean chikin, huh?" she didn't answer Kaylee's question and went upstairs.

"Sweetie, me and Jisoo have a business meeting on Daegu for a few days but we'll be home on your birthday. We can eat dinner after we land. Spend the day with Jennie and Kaylee for the day." dad said.

"Sure, I missed hanging out with Jennie and Kaylee. These two never hang out together so this will be a great opportunity right, Kaylee?" Kaylee's eyes shot up and glanced at me for a second before smiling.