Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I'm Lalisa Manoban, CEO of Manoban Company. I'm 28 years old and currently single. I was too busy with work that I don't have time for a relationship. If ever I get into one, I want a serious one. I'm a lesbian, and I don't care what people would think about me. 

I'm currently signing some files when someone knock .in my door pulling me off my thoughts.

"Come in." I said coldly. The door open and I was greeted by my two dork best friends, Seulgi and Rosé/ Chaeyoung grinning widely.

"Hey, monkey!" Chaeyoung greeted me.

"Hey, chipmunk. Hey, bear. What brings you both here?" I smiled. I don't show emotions to people I'm not close with.

"Hey! We just wanna check up on you. I heard you're signing contracts with the model?" I nodded. They sat on the sofa comfortably.

"Yeah, Jennie Kim."

"They could've bought the company why didn't she?" Chae asked.

"It will affect the company because their company's image. Its fine she also works for me and I work for her. I also have shares in her family's company." they nodded. A knock was made again in my door. The door opened and my secretary Tzuyu was there.

"Hey, Tzu." Seulgi waved her hand which Tzuyu returned with a smile.

"Hey, guys. I was just going to give Lisa's schedule for tomorrow. Lisa-yah, you have a meeting with Jennie Kim at 2 pm. Then a dinner with Mr. Jungkook. Then a free weekend." Tzuyu handed me my schedule. I checked it and nodded.

"Thanks." I said shortly.

"Since you're free. Why don't we go clubbing?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Tzuyu, you going?" Seulgi asked.

"Sure. Haven't had any free time since Lisa was really busy." Tzuyu playfully glared at me. I raised my hands up in the air.

"Not my fault. They always wanted to have meetings." I defended myself. We all laughed.

Finally I finished everything and I decided to go home. It's still pretty early so I decided to take a walk at the nearby park. I spotted an ice cream truck so I decided to buy some chocolate.

As I walk to through the park I saw a kid sitting on the bench with both hands covering her face. I'm cold but I do have a soft spot with kids. I approached her and she was crying.

"Hey. Are you okay?" the girl looked up with red swollen eyes, tears stained her white cheek. I pulled out my handkerchief and used it to wipe her face.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Lisa. How about you? Why are you here all alone?" from her looks she looks like a she's in middle school.

"I'm Kaylee. I'm 13 years old."

"I'm 28. Why were you crying?" she cried harder. I pulled her to my chest as she sobbed.

"I tried my best to get her attention, her love, her care but she couldn't even make time for me. I just want her to be a mom to me for once." she said in tears. My heart broke into pieces, poor girl shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Shh. It's going to be alright. Try talking to her, okay? Tell her what you feel. Don't just keep it all inside. Because if you do one day you'll just explode and might hurt your mom. She loves you, okay? She must've been having a hard time just like you." she nodded and lifted her head up. She had managed to calm down and gave me a small smile

"Thank you. I needed that." she gave me a gummy smile. 

"It's almost dark you should go home. Your mom will be worried." she became sad again.

"I highly doubt that, but yeah, I should go home. Thanks for the company, Lisa Unnie!" she covered her sadness really well with her smile, you wouldn't think that she was going through a hard time.

When I saw her get in the bus safely I also went home. I couldn't take off what Kaylee in my  mind. I feel bad for the poor girl. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

I woke up early and did my morning routine. I took a cold shower and wore a suit. I made some coffee and toast before heading to my company. 

As we were waiting for our new business partners Tzuyu brought some coffee. I thanked her and she sat beside me.

"What time is it, Tzu?" she looked at her watch.

"It's 1:49. They said that they're on their way." I nodded.

Not long after they had arrived. We both stood up and greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Jennie Kim. This is my secretary Momo and assistant Irene. My sister Jisoo will be here in a few minutes she had some errands to do." Jennie shook my hand I I felt sparks. I'm sure she also did because she flinched a little. She looked so beautiful, her eyes and red lipstick. Her dress that fit her curves perfectly. She is a definition of perfection.

"Take a seat, please." I motioned my hand for them.

Few minutes later her sister Jisoo arrived. We started the meeting about the contract.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Manoban." Jennie and Jisoo shook my hand.

"It was mine, Ms. Jennie Kim." she smiled. We were interrupted by a knock in the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. My two dorky friends entered but their smile faded when they saw I was at a meeting.

"Oops, sorry. I thought Lisa had finish the meeting." Chaeyoung said with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine." I said shortly.

"Miss Kim? Miss Irene?" Tzuyu tried to get their attention because the four of them were staring at each other.

"Jisoo Unnie! Irene!" Jennie got their attention. They snapped back off their thoughts and apologized.

We signed the contract and all this time I couldn't take my eyes off of Jennie's. Her cat eyes were just to alluring.

"We must go. Thank you again, Miss Manoban." Jisoo said. I gave them a little smile and they left.

When they had left the two dorks immediately sat on the table.

"Oh my did you see Miss Jisoo?!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"No. But did you see Irene? She's really pretty!" Seulgi daydreamed. Tzuyu smacked their heads and we both laughed.

"You both are crazy." I shake my head laughing.

"Oh please. It's not like you didn't have the eyes for Jennie." Tzuyu said savagely. I rolled my eyes and went back to my office. I sat on my chair and opened my computer. 

I always get what I want and Jennie has definitely caught my eye. She's got this aura that gets me crazy. I don't know why but I have never felt like this before and it makes me want her.

Jennie Kim. I like you and I'll make sure to get you.