Chapter 26

Jisoo's POV

"You went with Jennie, right?" I looked at Jennie because I know they went to Kaylee's school from pics from the internet.

They all went home except for me, Irene and Sana.

"Unnie, talk to me please." Jennie begged.

"What happened in Kaylee's school?" I asked.

"What?" Jennie looked confused.

"I saw the pictures. Don't even think about lying to me." I said sternly.

"Kaylee got into a fight. Lisa and I handled it so Kaylee's teacher will send me a copy of the cctv footage of what really happened." Jennie said truthfully.

I nodded.

"So where is it? Let me see too."
Jennie took her lap. She opened her gmail and clicked the mail that Jihyo had sent.

We watched how Kaylee was pushed and bullied as she tried to break free from them. It broke my heart as I saw my little princess get treated like that. I won't let this pass.

I was angered to see my baby liked that. Why didn't she tell me?

"Sue that girl. I don't care who she is." I didn't bother to finish the video. I had seen enough.

"I already called my lawyer. I will just send this to him." Jennie said with angered eyes.

"Good. You could've been a caring mother after all." With that I left her apartment and went home to Kaylee.

After a few minutes I had arrived home.

I went straight to Kaylee's room and found her sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and pat her head carefully.

"You must've been really hurt."

I stood up and went in my room to sleep.

Jennie's POV

I sighed as I flopped on the couch massaging my temple. I checked the video one more time before sending it to my lawyer.

"Jennie, you have a flight to Paris next week. I'll handle everything so you don't have to worry about anything." Irene said while looking at her ipad. 

"Thanks, what would I do without you, Unnie." I smiled. 

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I checked the time and it's past midnight. I did my night routine and went to bed. 

I checked my messages and texted Kaylee goodnight. She's probably asleep but I did it anyways. I still didn't feel that sleepy so I booked us two flight to Philippines. It has a lot of beautiful scenery so it'll be perfect for the two of us. I'm also not that famous there so it's going to be easier for me and her to spend time together.

I felt sleepy so I closed my laptop and put it in the night stand. Not even a minute passed I fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up with Momo knocking on my door.

"Jennie, you have a meeting at your company. Wake up!" Momo banging on my door.

I get off my bed and took a quick shower. 

I checked my phone and it's 7 am. Kaylee's probably left the house. I decided to text her good morning.

To Kaylee❤: Hey, u in school? Take care. Love u<3
                                                                                       7:02 am   Delivered. Seen.

That's fine she must've been busy. I thought.

I went out my room seeing food on the table. Irene unnie must've cooked it.

"Great you're here. Let's eat, I'm starving." Momo seated beside me. 

We ate breakfast and went off to work. Irene drive us there since my driver is also Kaylee's. I told him to drive Kaylee so it's safer. I texted Lisa good morning and invited her lunch. It's a good opportunity to take down my rumors with Kaylee with another rumor. 

I know I'm using Lisa but I'm doing this for Kaylee. Besides, it's also a good thing because I could spend time with Lisa.

As soon as I arrived the meeting has started it had go on for two hours. We also discussed about what to do with the money stolen. Still now he hasn't been caught making me more and more frustrated.

Lunch came and Lisa picked me up from work. We went to a restaurant near the office.

"What's your order?" Lisa asked. I closed my menu and told the waiter my order.

"I'll have a beef steak and some wine please. Thank you." I smiled.

"I'll have the same as hers." Lisa said .

"Sure, ma'am I'll have it right away." the waiter said and went on with our order.

After a few minutes our order has arrived.

"How's the food?" Lisa asked.

"It's good." I replied and Lisa nodded. 

"I have a flight to Paris next week." I blurted out.

"Really? For?" she raised her eyebrow telling me to go on.

"I have a photoshoot and I was invited to watch the runway." I said taking a sip of the wine.

We finished our meal she dropped me off to the company.

I gave her a peck on the lips and ran back inside the office leaving a frozen Lalisa Manoban.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the very late update. I was really stressed these past few months but I'm fine now. Love lots<3