Chapter 19

Kaylee's POV

I was so confused with mom but I decided to follow her anyways with the fear of her scolding me again.

I'm really bored in my class and I hardly pay attention since I already know what she's teaching.

"Alright class. We will have a talent contest on Monday. Anyone can join so I hope some of you steps out of your comfort zone and show us you talent." our teacher said before getting out of the class just in time for the bell.

While we I'm eating lunch with my friends we talked about the contest.

"Are you guys going to join?" Yena asked.

"I'm gonna dance. The three of us should. You can teach us, Kaylee." Minzy said.

"I can't that's what my dance club is for guys."

"We can just sing." Yena said.

"I'm not into singing." I declined.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me Yena." Minzy clung her arms around Yena.

"I'll cheer for you guys." I smiled.

"My mom and sister is going to watch. You guys?"

"My dad will go I guess. How about you, Kaylee?" Yena shrugged.

"You know the usual." I said bluntly.

"Sorry for asking." Yena felt guilty.

"It's fine. Remember the sleepover okay?"

"Yep!" they both said.

We went back to class and the day went on and it was really boring.

Dismissal happened and we all went home. I made an excuse for my swimming training and coach allowed me.

I called my driver and after a few minutes he arrived.

"Excuse me, miss. I would like to ask a few questions if you'd allow." a guy approached me. "Is this you?" he should me a picture with eomma at the aquapark. I widen my eyes.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. I-I have t-to go." I ran to the car.

"Let's go, please." I said trying t calm down.

"Yes, ma'am."

We got home and I immediately went inside to see if my aunt and grandpa is home.

"Aunt Jisoo! Grandpa!" I ran to hug them gave the both of them a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you guys!!" I said happily.

"I missed you too, my princess." Grandpa kissed the top of my head.

"How was school? You're early today." Aunt Jisoo asked.

"It was fine. Eomma told me to go home early today so I did. I'm just going to change and finish my assignments." I said and head upstairs.

I took a quick shower and then studied for a few hours. After I studied I decided to rest and play my guitar. As I was playing I heard someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said and stopped strumming my guitar. The door opened and showed Lia unnie. I gave her a sweet smile.

"Dinner is ready." Lia unnie said.

"I'll be down in a minute." I replied. She nodded and head out closing the door.

I placed my guitar back to where it is and went downstairs to eat. On the table seated was Aunt Jisoo, grandma, and grandpa. I sat on my chair which Lia unnie pulled for me.