•p r O L o g U E•

They never thought they'd leave the place for sick people. Ha-Joon and Dea thought they'd never see the real world again and live in it. But now, things have changed sharply.

                                                                                                   --

Heavy breaths could be heard around in the small dark room, hands tied on the old wooden chair, cracked lips covered with a band-band, to keep her quiet. He didn't like it when she was crying or screaming. Big brown eyes had closed themselves, but tears kept coming out of them.

Dea knew he likes silence and darkness more than anything else. But those two things she hated the most. "Hmm." Another quiet sigh left his wet lips, wet from licking them constantly.

Dea could tell he is a patient type of guy. Since he didn't yell or said anything. Unfortunately, most people get angry with complete silence when you ask them a question, even though he hadn't asked anything.

She understood that he was taking his time. Taking his moment to look at what's his, to observe and think about what is he going to do. She was in front of him tied and he could do many things to that small charming body. But he never did. That wasn't his goal.

He got up from the two-sized bed and walked straight forward, keeping his murky eyes on her scared face. Dea felt him closer and leaned her back completely into the chair. It made a crack sound from which she whimpered.

"Are you that scared by me?" He asked kneeling to her small form, his hot breath hitting her warm cheeks. "Hmm?"

There wasn't an answer obviously, her mouth was closed with tape. She couldn't talk, she could only whine and whimper.

"You don't have to be terrified. I'm not like them." A small kiss gradually pressed on her cheek. The sounds of whimpers and sobs were so low that only Ha-Joon could hear them.

"Do you want me to remove the tape?" Her head nod needing to be able to move her lips. "Okay, but you have to be quiet. Can I trust you?"

Another nod. And this time he peeled off the tape, fingers went to the back of her head, and rubbed her sore lips with his thumbs. "Better?"

She didn't answer back due to the fear inside and maybe the way his eyes kept flickering on her face, searching for something. She was thinking about what would happen if she attempted to escape or even say something. Maybe that would trigger him and then he would hurt her.

"Do you want me to untie you? You must be uncomfortable."

"Mh-hm..."

Silence fell between the two but he took her mumbling as an answer which is yes. His long yet warm fingers touch her wrist, bare wrist because the blouse she was wearing had risen down the skin. His breath falling on her face and neck when he leaned into her to remove the ropes. He didn't go behind the chair, he purposely pushed into her body, making a warning.

She understood what he meant and didn't move a finger. The ropes fell and he again rubbed her wrists. They were tightly clenching and there was forming a bit of red color on them. A loud sob escaped her mouth and she covered her face with shaking hands.

Ha-Joon brought Dea to his chest and started whispering sweet nothings. "Shh, shh. Everything is going to be okay. I'm will take good care of you." Trying to soothe her did not help, it made it worse. "I and you will be forever together."

Dea knew this time no one would help her, not Yeri, Or Giga, or Jungsuk, nor the police, no one...

                                                                                                           --