f o u r t e e n

Chapter:14
__________________________________________________

Hey, it's me, Dea.

To however is reading this, if it is ever found, I don't know where to start but Ha-Joon gave this notebook to me. Probably to write something in it. So I had decided to describe everything that happened to me in this small notebook filled with white empty pages.

I never imagined that I would be kidnapped by anyone even Ha-Joon. I remember when I woke up in a place I had never been and did not know. There was a small clock next to my head on the nightstand but I never looked at it. I was more concerned about myself than anything else and that continued for about months. It was surprising that he never once tried to hurt me when I was standing silently, not reacting in any way, in front of him. If somebody from my family was in his place, it wouldn't end well. I knew from many experiments.

How are you as you are reading this? I'm feeling better writing this now but probably when you find it I won't be. Hate to admit it but the strange feeling inside my stomach every time my torso is near Ha-Joon's won't go away easily. I feel connected with him like we are both one.

12:37, august 24th, Saturday