t h r e e -

THE S T O R M

DEA

 My body freezes as soon as I hear what he says. I am going to have dinner with all of them.

You know, for a person with haphephobia is difficult to be around anybody. Being scared of someone touching you or even being near you is frightening. It makes you feel like your heart is going to explode like it's going to stop beating like you can't move any part of your body even the brain can't think properly.

It is one of the most awful things in the world.

I get up from the bed, Ha-Joon eyeing me up but doesn't speak, and I go straight to the bathroom. He probably understood. Once I am inside I see my reflection in the mirror. My eyes glance at the dark circles still beneath them. My collarbone is more visible now.

Probably from the lack of appetite.

It has always been visible but this time is a lot more.

It doesn't look that bad though...

I press the crane for the water but don't try to make it warm, I just spray my face. My cheeks immediately turn red after I rub them, my eyes than the face. After I stop the crane, I take the towel, which is belted to the mirror.

My hands grab the edges of the sink and my eyes shut. I take a deep breath and mumble to myself.

"I c-can't do it."

The first drops of tears fells and I know I am going to cry like a baby for an hour or more. My body, mind don't have the strength to go out of this room or wherever.

More like my stupid self can't go to the other room.

Once the door is closed behind me I go to the small drawers. I open some of them and finally find clothes. I pick up a thin black blouse and one thicker grey tracksuit. I put them on as fast as I can for fear of someone coming in. When they are already replaced, I cross my hair with my fingers a few times instead of combing it because couldn't find one either.

At that time, I hear the loud bang that for a moment made everything turn white. My eyes blink a few times trying to process what happened. My mind is fast and understands it is a rumble of thunder.

I stay freeze on the spot, looking in front of me, the sky is dark so tithehe room.

How are we going to have dinner at this terrible time?

I rather stay under the sheets, away from everyone in my small world.

-
HA-JOON

"Dea will come down soon," Ha-Joon says, reminding them. And of course, did see how Hyun-Shik rolls his eyes and mumbled something under his nose.  ", I want all of you to behave not only this night but every other."

"Every other night?" Yeri raises her eyebrows, getting all happy. After seeing him nodding she looks back to the window and is shocked.