f o u r -

'Here I go

Down the road

Again and again.

The fool rushing in

But I can't help...'

__________________________________________________

•GETING T O APPRECIATE E A C H OTHER F E A R S•

DEA

 Once he closes the door and moves away I press my back against it. Looking down I still feel his gaze on me for a second but soon it disappears as he walks to the right side of the bed. Stretching out his hands, he lifts the mattress, and underneath is sheets, quilts, pillows, and duvets. In one quick move, he pulls out another duvet and makes the bed like before.

"You can brush your teeth. The pink is yours, mine is the green one."

I quickly go in there without saying a word. I do brush my teeth and wet my face afterward and comes back to the bedroom. Ha-Joon is already in his pajama, almost the same as his previous clothes, laying on the bed under the covers.

I gulp down the saliva forming in my throat without my sense knowing I have to lay down. Ha-Joon looks up to me and raises his eyebrow, his hand tapped the space, a signal for me, reminding me all night I'll be curled up in his arms, probably...

"I stopped the radiator. It will get really cold soon." He says with a yawn, looking at me. I can see he is tired but tired from what? "Come on, it's warmer here."

I blink a few times, looking at the space then at him, and then again at the spot next to him. Sighing, my legs walk forward and sat down shortly after pulling the blankets. Once I am on it and covered with them Ha-Joon presses his body to mine. Our arms touching, legs too.

Every time I feel his skin pressing to mine my mind goes crazy.

Outside, the storm doesn't subside but you can tell it is about to. We aren't hearing anything except for the rain.

I tuck my hands under the covers and close my eyes, trying to sleep and most importantly to ignore his look, touch on me. Unfortunately, Ha-Joon has other plans.

"Come here, flower~."

My eyes open by his gentle like never voice. I veer my head around to see him but don't change positions. We keep looking at each other, outsideflashesh illuminate the room but we never break eye contact.

Then he sighs and grabs my waist, pulling me to his torso. The force is strong, not violent but it makes me looked like I am hugging him willingly when it isn't like that. My left hand on his chest, his one on the back of my nape the other holding the left.

"Tell me, " He starts. ", something about yourself." Then pauses. After no reply, he continues. "Or if you want me I'll talk.''

The silence fells between us, making the atmosphere a bit awkward, maybe for me but not him. The storm out stops, but the rain does not. Just reduce the amount. It keeps rushing quietly. Everything around us is dark except the moon that illuminates the room. Unfortunately, a gloomy, dark cloud slowly covers it.

The room gets even darker, with no light around us, a light that helped me almost to see where Ha-Joon is if he decided to do something indecent.

A light that was gone a long time ago...

After a deep sigh, sigh I hate hearing from him especially, tells. "Do you want to know how I got into the hospital or how I met Yeri?"

I nod my head, thinking that can be a good thing to know at least something about him. Whatever it is.

He let out another deep sigh and begins talking. "Well, I always had problems with myself or more like with the people around me. Never really fit anywhere. I was all the time alone and I liked it. You know, since the loneliness got me there was no avoidance." My eyes blinked a few times.

He has felt like me for years?

"Then Yeri came into my life and we got close. For a moment it was like the bad moments in my daily lives have stopped."

I look up at him, his eyes lock on the ceiling above us, I avert my face and make myself looking up. Since my body was brought here without my consent, even though the soul inside me is still locked inside the mental place, I have never noticed the small window on the ceiling. The rain had already stopped but the glass is still wet.

Small droplets fells down the glass.

"But I guess God had other plans for me. My parents didn't stop with their meaningless insulting words and that affected me a lot." He stopped directly.

The room gets quiet again for I don't know which time. He never does continue further as if something is stopping him from doing it. Maybe his thoughts or the fact that I'm going to judge him for the mistakes he made. Yes, he makes mistakes like any other human but kidnapping someone just because is not a mistake but a choice.

I close my eyes after my thoughts are quieted by his voice.

"Let's sleep, it's late." He says as he kisses me on the forehead, my breath quickens but soon after it becomes steady.

-

My eyes open quickly when I hear a loud bang. From the loud noise, I cannot understand what is going on and immediately stands up and sit on the bed.

"Sorry. " Ha-Joon mumbles without looking at me. I rub my eyes a few times with almost closed fists and takes a deep breath to calm my beating heart. "I was just searching for something."

My mouth won't open, no wanting to talk to him in my sleeping state so I just lay back down. Pulling the duvets over me, the place is still warm.

"I'm going to turn on the radar. It's much colder than yesterday."

"Mhm." My eyes close as I hear pressing the button and looking forward to the heat. Then the unlocking of the door and closing in it.

He left the room.

I guess he found what he was searching for.

My thoughts pull me somewhere else. The day we escaped. It was scary as the day I escaped from my family. The two nights in my life where I regret my decisions because my stupid self didn't want to think twice before doing something.

edited <3