f i v e -

HaBrOmAnIa

DEA

 Snapping out of my dream, I straighten my body and sit on the bed. My torso feels much warmer when I woke up a few hours ago so the room.

I guess the radiator worked.

Everything around me is a bit messy for some reason. It isn't like that yesterday night. I swivel my face to the sun that is shining from the small windows. Since I was placed here, I've never seen the space so bright. That makes me notice things I'd never recognized before. The room looks like a cabin.

I decide to get up, wash, change clothes and then go back inside the warm duvets.

That's what was supposed to do here, isn't it?

I get up slowly, breathing deeply, and put on the slippers that have been placed on the ground. A few minutes after searching for a towel and clothes to cover my body well, I head to the bathroom. Before I go in, I turn on the light and takes my clothes off, covering myself with the towel quickly before going in.

When I close the door and lock it, I uncover the towel and place it on the sink. My eyes peek at myself in the mirror but immediately averts the stare. Taking a deep breath to calm me, unknowingly I feel awful, my feet walls me to the shower.

The metallic head that hung loosely above my head, spread water a bit cold, onto my torso. The sudden shock makes me tense my muscles. A drop of already warm water tickles my cheek. I grab the soup near me and pour it gently onto my hands. I start to mice every part of my body with it. It smells like cherries.

I start first with my neck, down my collarbone, my chest, down my belly, my most private area... I get interested in the aroma and saw the tag.

'Scented with peony and cherry color.'

My favorite.

After I rinse my body with pleasantly warm water, I grab the shampoo and put a little on the palms of my hands. This also smells good. I look at the tag again.

'Garnier - Macadamia'

Not exactly my favorite but it is fine.

It scents wonderful.

My fingers meet the long black hair which is stuck on my back by the water. They make a few movements on my scalp, then down to the ends. Again, I rinse my hair and body one more time and stop the water shortly afterward. Even though I don't want to go out and be away from the heat, I remember I am not at home. It's that I am in someone else's, a home my body was forced into.

I step out and the towel quickly hugged my body stopping the coolness that appears. Deciding to stay and dress inside in case Ha-Joon or someone else enters the room.

After minutes of standing waiting for my body to get dry, I don't know what is waiting for me outside.