☘ Hide and Seek | ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ

➣ Genre: Mild-angst

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
Love is Gone | Dylan Matthew

● ● ●
the darkness without you is so unfamiliar to me...
...I wish I could see you tomorrow
- Hide and Seek | Wanna One -

The melodic male voice, followed by the acoustic music come from the guitar, filling up the silent atmosphere in the cheerful vibe class. A group of children - age around 3 to 5 years old - who sitting on the floor, looked at the adult male with amazement obvious on their cute and chubby face.

"Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like, oh
And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side
It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around"

He sang the first verse of the song perfectly. His voice delivered perfectly to the childrens' ears. While that, his eyes was shut completely as if he is already into the song.

"I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone"

The children clapped their hands once the male ended his singing. He opened his eyes, then looked each one of the kids' face while plastering a warm smile, as if he was facing a crowd of people in the concert. At least the kid could make him smile.

One of the girl raised her tiny hand up, which catch the male's attention. "Taehyun oppa, can you sing for us again?" the girl asked in her cute voice. Her round eyes was full of hope, and the male named Taehyun could tell it.

He raised his guitar then gently put it down next to the chair, but he still fixated his eyes on the girl who questioned him just a moment ago. "if that's what you want, then why not?" He said then followed by a soft chuckle escaped through his mouth. "I will sing as much as all of you want... anything for these adorable childrens,"

"but Taehyun hyung, may I ask you a question... if that's fine for you," one of the boy speak out. His voice getting even lower at the end of his sentence, as his eyes slowly narrowed down, scared of what will Taehyun reacts. But his smile soon formed again when he saw Taehyun respond him with a reassuring nod.

"why you look so sad?" the boy asked which made Taehyun's smile slowly fade away. "Did your mommy scold you? For not doing homework?" The boy continue to asked, completely unaware of what actually has happen. Little did the kids knows that Taehyun actually has been holding his tears while singing the song earlier.

Taehyun bit his lower lips, hesitate and didn't know what he should answer to the boy's question. "Yes... my mom scold me," he lied followed by a fake laugh, just in order to hide his sadness from the kids. He didn't want to get the kids' sympathy for what just happen in his life. He didn't want to trigger the kids' life in their bright future. He just didn't want them to be like him, at least.

The boy stood up then approached Taehyun. The next thing he did was so shocking.

His tiny arms gently wrapped around Taehyun's body (although he knew he couldn't fully hug Taehyun), then patted the male's back as if he was giving a comfort. "My mom said that we should comfort and console someone who is sad..." the boy said, repeating for what his mom has told him.