☘ Unseen | ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴏᴏʙɪɴ

➢ Description: He loves everything about you, even dare to hide his feelings though you're only his best friend but you don't see him in the same way. You only love him as friend and brother, and nothing more. He tried to be happy for you even though his feeling left unseen.

➣ Genre: Angst, friendship au

➢ A/N: This chapter supposed to be a new book😩 But i dont have any enough idea to make one... So, here you go! Enjoy💜

Recommendation BGM:
[ The Story That Won't End - SKZ ]

●●●
- Third POV -

you:
come meet me during lunch
at the rooftop
i need to tell u smtg :D
(11:45am)

Soobin:
okay :)
(11:50am) (1)

Soobin ran to the rooftop right after the bell ring, indicated that the lunch time has come. Students supposed to be ran to the cafeteria to filled in their stomach. But Soobin is totally different. He was so excited to meet you that he didn't felt hungry anymore. His tummy stop growling and his brain not even suggesting him any food. Weird.

"y/n!" He called when he saw you standing not too far from the barrier. The atmosphere at the rooftop was so calming. You know where to find a comfortable spot.

"Oh, Soobin," you ran to him before gave him a short hug. Though you're only offering him one second hug, it is enough to make him blush. Fortunately you did not notice how hard he's blushing right now because of the shyness. "I have something to tell you and it's really make my day!" You said enthusiastically. He noticed that you're in a good mood today.

"Oh, what is it?" He asked.

You shyly bit your lower lips before took a step closer to him. He saw that your cheek was as red as tomato. "Just tell me," he said as he getting impatient.

"H-he accept me,"

Soobin's eyes widen upon hearing to your words. His smile slowly faded as his body froze in the same spot. "w-what?" He stuttered. You took out your phone, click something on the screen then handed it towards Soobin's direction. "He texted me,"

"...Mark oppa asked me out and I gladly accept it!" You said happily.

Soobin gulped his saliva. He seemed like he's not happy hearing to you accepting Mark as your boyfriend. He slowly shook his head. "Wait... You're accepting him without thinking further? Without making a wise decision? Do you know Mark that much, y/n? How can you accept him without hesitancy?" Soobin bombarded with a lot of questions which make you confused. You furrowed your brows.

"what happen to you, huh? Why did you sound like you're jealous?" you asked which make Soobin breathed out heavily.

"N-no!" He quickly denied your thought. "I-i'm not jealous with you, y/n... I― I care for you just like how brother should do to his younger sister! I-i j-just don't want to see you hurting one day..." he whispered at his last sentences as he turned sad.

Your smile lit up. "Awh... You really care about me that much! I'm happy for you, Soobin," You quickly hugged him but he not responding to you. Sadness written on his face. "Don't worry... He won't hurt me! Look how trusty his face is!"

"How can you become so confident?" He whispered.

"Yah! Let me treat you today since I'm in a good mood!" You said. Despite his sadness, Soobin still managed to smile though it's hard for him. He slowly nodded his head.

"Kajja,"

"Today's menu is the same as yesterday! I suddenly lose my appetite," You said while playfully stirred the chicken curry in your bowl with a spoon. Your words, and pout somehow made Soobin let out a soft chuckle escaped from his mouth. Without you noticing, he took a big piece of grilled meat from his tray then put it on yours, right on top of the rice.

"ppali meokgo," he said then continue finishing up his meal. You a little bit suprise with the grilled meat that he gave you. But you gladly took it in your mouth.

Soobin is having a good mood after spending his lunch time alone with you. But it is only temporary. Mark's sudden appearance turned him down, and he suddenly lose appetite. "Hey y/n!" Mark greeted, and without saying much he sat himself next to you.

"Mark oppa! N-nice to see you," you said shyly which make Mark's smile become more widen. You giggled when he playfully pinched your nose and cheek. Then he gave one second kiss on your lips without any shame, which make you blush and shy.

"Yah~" you playfully hit Mark's shoulder while still blushing. "Don't kiss me here! Other student might know that we are dating," You said which make Mark laughed.

"Aigoo! You're so adorable!" He pinched your cheek.

Without you realizing, Soobin actually had been glaring at Mark while clenched his fist around the chopstick that he was holding. He felt like he's the third-wheeling between you and Mark.

Can't hold his jealousy, he stood up from his seat then hold up his food tray. His sudden action grabbed your attention. "Soobin... Where are you going?" you asked while furrowed your brows. Soobin bit his lower lips. He tried his best to hide his jealousy.

"I'm full... I think I need to go," he replied. Without waiting for your respond, he walked away, leaving you and Mark alone. As he walked, he took a glance behind and his heart ached more when he saw you having a fun time with Mark. The wide smile formed on your face that you usually showed him, now was shared with Mark.

Mark just accepted you as his girlfriend today, and both of you already showing a good chemistry.

"pabo girl,"

●●●

A/N:
HA HOW YOU LIKE THAT🔥🔥🔥

DEAR BLINK,
STREAM STREAM STREAM OUR QUEEN BLACKPINK HOW YOU LIKE THAT OR ELSE I'LL SNATCH YOUR KPOP COLLECTIONS BY TONIGHT!