☘ Step brother | ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ

➢ Genre: Fluff

---

"y/n! This is your new father and this is his only son, Kang Taehyun... Greet them," your mom instructed. Without any hesitation, you bowed your body as to show manner that your mom had teach you ever since you child in front of Mr Kang and.... your stepbrother, Kang Taehyun.

Shiver crawling down in your spine as you notice that Taehyun was giving you a sharp glare. Compared to Mr Kang, that man seems more bubbly and cheerful compared to his son and it's like the situation mirrored your situation. While your mom all happy and excited, you acting all serious. But Taehyun is the more serious. From the way he look, it's obvious that he don't like of having a new family member in his life. He seems like not welcoming you and your mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Min y/n..." you greeted yourself. Your gaze slowly scanned Taehyun before stretch your lips, creating a light smile. "and you?"

Taehyun hesitate at first but when he felt a soft slap on his hips from behind, he plastered a force, fake smile just to ease you and your mother's heart. "I'm Kang Taehyun... Nice to meet you y/n," he said. His smiled then disappear, turning into a serious mode back. Fake!

You swallowed your saliva. At least, Mr Kang still welcoming you and your mom nicely. Yea, he always did because he's truly in love with your mother whom he just married secretly a few days ago. You knew, they make those decisions to not let you or Taehyun disagree.

"Let's come in! I guess you guys need to be familiar with this mansion," Mr Kang said. Your mom's smile grew wider.

"sure! Why not?"

---

"So... This is your room, y/n! Starting from now, your mom will be sharing a room with me!"

You couldn't focus on what Mr Kang had said because you gave all your attention to the room where you'll sleep tonight. You hovered your palm over the door knob before turned it, which make the door open revealing a bit view inside it.

You push the door and the view became more clear. The clear purple pastel coloured wallpaper catch your attention. Mr Kang know your taste and you slowly like him as your father.

Then, your gaze traveled all around the room decoration before it fall on the chandelier that hanging in the centre of the ceiling. You gasped in amuse. Everything was perfectly designed and suit your taste. Before, in your old home, you never got a huge, beautiful room as this.

Mr Kang chuckle seeing your reaction. He wrapped his arm around your mother's waist, getting ready to leave you. "How was it?" he asks.

You slightly nod your head as a 'yes' to his question. "okay... We go first! Make the house like yours," Mr Kang said before he and your mother left you alone at behind. You breath out heavily before stepping into the room, dragging a luggage with your clothes in it.

Right after you shut the door tightly, you quickly sat on the edge of the bed while your gaze running all around the room. It felt so new and fresh here, as if you just re-born back into the world. But, that thought can't erase your mind from remembering your late father who died in a terrible accident last year. For sure, you miss him a lot.

Talking about death, you wonder how Taehyun lost his mother. You don't know about him so much because your mother never told you about him.