☘ Condom | ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ | 3 |

Words count: 1k+

●●●
- Third POV -

"...I'm a womaniser,"

Danger.

You're in danger.

"You're liar," you said while still staring into his eyes. But he simply shook his head, denying your words. With hand still gripping your wrist, he took out his phone out of his pocket with another hand. Facing the screen toward you, he press the 'on' button and in a second, the screen lit up. Your eyes widen when you saw a constant message from a different girl's name popping out non-stop.

"S-so... you lied when told me that you don't know how to use that thing," you added. Eyes shaking in fear, and at the same time hurt by the fact that he has no sense of loyalty towards woman. You hurt by the fact that he never think of you as the one whom he in love with. "I-i think... I should leave by real right now," you said while loosening his grip from your wrist. When his hand completely off from your hand, you took a step backward and you turn around, can't even face him.

THUD!

"y/n! Are you okay?"

Sad mood? Ruined.

You cursed under your breath. If it is not because of the spilled coffee on the floor, you would not slipped off. Now, the pain in your ass is more hurt than your heart.

Yeonjun kneeled next to you then he examined your face. He laughed so hard when he saw you pout your lips like a baby who on the verge of crying. "HAHAHA!!! I should have take a video on this!" he said while still laughing so hard. Tears build in his eyes.

"My butt..." you whined.

He wiped off his tear from the corner of his eyes. Now his laughing is slowly faded as he trying to stay calm. "okay, okay! I'm sorry... I will help you," he said then stood up. He grabbed your forearmn and help you stood up properly. But you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"My legs aren't broken yet,"

He scoffed. "Which one do you prefer the most? Me helping you stand up properly by holding your arms or me lifting you in my arms?" He asked. A smirk soon formed after the last sentence.

You immediately shoved his hand away from gripping your arm. When he revealed that he was a womaniser did trigger you a lot and you can feel a hint of jealousy in your feeling. But half of you tell you that the fact of him being a womaniser is not true at all. The messages that he showed a few minutes ago seems can't reach your trust.

"I prefer throwing you away in the hell," you mumbled but he can clearly heard you.

Yeonjun let out a chuckle, a sarcastic one. His eyes suddenly turned from a soft one into a darker one, which made shiver running down to your spine. Slowly and carefully, but dangerous, he made a step forward to you and you slowly made a step backward. A sign of dangerous can be feel around the fancy apartment that he is sitting in.

You was too immerse with your weird thought until you didn't realize that your back knees hit the couch. You gasped in shock when you suddenly fell on the comfy interior. Yeonjun quickly took this as a chance so he immediately trapped you in between his arms when you fell on the couch.

Everything turned silence.

A half of you told you that you should run from this dangerous situation while the others told you to stay. You don't know which one you should listen to, but you desperately want to stay in this situation with Yeonjun rather than running away like a chicken who were scare being eaten by human.

The next thing he did was so unexpected yet exciting. He hold your neck, then gently attached his lips against yours. As to not ruined this moment, you quickly shut your eyes. You never kiss someone before and you don't have an experience with it. So you rely much on Yeonjun since he calls himself a womaniser.

The kiss getting hotter and tense. He pressed his lips more deeply, and he began to act brave by gently bit your lower lips. You don't know what to do, so you open your lips. You often watch the hot kissing scene in certain dramas and you slowly learn through that. Now that you're experiencing the same, thanks to Yeonjun.

The already hot atmosphere getting more hotter and burning when he slide his tongue into your mouth while his hand slowly making it's way from your neck down to your thigh, grabbing it tightly to hold you in place.

You clearly had no idea on what you are going through. The only thing you did is to freeze yourself like an ice. You not even responding to his kiss nor did you run your fingers through his hair. You're just squirming under his body and you did literally nothing.

Noticing that things almost reach its peak, Yeonjun immediately pulled away. He was panting hard as he ran out of oxygen. You immediately turned your head to the side, trying to hide the pink shade on your cheeks. But you guess you fail when you can see from your peripheral vision that Yeonjun were smirking.

"I like that,"

"w-what?" you stuttered. You immediately turned your head back towards his direction, with a pair of widen eyes that was in shock and confusion at the same time.

He chuckled. "The kiss... It was so hot," he shortly replied. A pair of smirk still plastered on his face which made you gulped your saliva nervously down to your throat. Never ever you face a horny boy before nor you deal with them.

"w-wHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOU PERVERT!" You yelled. Tears began to formed in your eyes while Yeonjun on the other hand already chuckling, as he having fun seeing your face.

"Look at the one who giving in... It's not my fault," he simply replied.

You bit your trembling lower lip. Without saying anything, you pushed Yeonjun away with all your might then immediately stood up. "I-i want to go home! Let's talk this over tomorrow!" you said then walked passed by him, making your way to the entrance. You breathed in relief when Yeonjun not even stopping you. Instead he chose to stayed in his spot.

After the door shut tightly from outside, Yeonjun's smirk began to formed. He felt happy with your presence in his house but, at the same time...

"welcome, 100th,"

●●●

A/N:
THIS IS LAME!!!

Sorry for broking all the promises I made before😢... I'm terrible at update and I have low confidence to post this chapter.

Anyways,
Leave a vote and comment if you like it😉