☆The Tour! :)☆

Bill's POV

I was furious no I WAS LIVID. I watched as the impostor crawled up to my beloved's legs. I smiled as my love knocked her out. I got off my throne and walked to the both of them. I snapped her to the dungeon and kissed my beloved. He kissed back lovingly making my smile. We then heard banging on the fear-a-mid door. I snapped up surveillance and frowned at the people standing there. There at the door was the Cipher Wheel. They had a battering ram at the door attempting to knock it down. I then frowned even more as I felt Mason's distress through our bond. It angered my till i saw red. FIRST THEY COME HERE! THEN THEY RUDELY ATTEMPT TO KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR!! THEN THEY MAKE MY LOVE SCARED! I noticed that he felt my anger through the bond and attempted to calm down. He softly smiled at my attempt before snapping his fingers. He was now wearing his coat tail.....He was smiling. I smirked and snapped my fingers sitting us on the throne with him on my lap. I then opened the fear-a-mid doors as the Cipher Wheel spilled in. They looked confused before noticing me and getting quite angry. "CIPHER!!" I heard someone scream. I looked down and saw Stanford screaming. I smirked. "Hello Sixer!!" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY GRANDCHILDREN!?!" I shrugged. "I mean one might be in my dungeon and one might be IN PLAIN SIGHT." My eyes glowed red as I said it. Sixer looked at me and said "IS THAT MABEL ON YOUR LAP! YOU PUT MY GRAND SON IN A DUNGEON!?" I could tell he said it with no care once so ever for Mason and got angrier. "HA SHOOTING STAR? ON MY LAP? AS MY QUEEN? NEVER! SHE IS A SELFISH BRAT THAT I WOULD NEVER MAKE MY QUEEN!" I was actually angry and I could tell Mason was happy about what I said as he cuddled further into me. 

Dipper's POV
I smiled softly as I could feel how much he cared for my through our bond. Tears started leaking out of my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. I floated off his lap and in front of the Cipher Wheel. "Umm..." I didn't quite know what to say until I remembered our lessons. "HIYA!" I said in fake happiness. "My Names Dippsy!" I said a fake name to them.  "Dipp....sy..? Your name is Dippsy?! HAH! Your name even sounds like a sluts name!" I stared at Wendy as she said that. "SHUT UP" My hair was floating and I was glowing blue for a second. I then calmed down. "As I was saying...My names Dippsy! Welcome to the fear-a-mid. I'll be your guide and Queen!" I stared at them with a fake smile. I noticed their eyes soften and I knew it was because I looked like Mabel. "Mabel sweetie!" I heard Stan say. I stared at him. "Hey, Its me Grunkle Stan! You remember me right?" I turned to him. "I remember you..." His eyes brightened. "But I'm not Mabel..." His eyes turned to confusion till they lit up and recognizance "Dipper...?" The whole Cipher Wheel turned to my with question in their eyes.  I looked at Bill and saw his eyes soften at me before hardening again. I turned back to the Cipher Wheel. "I'd like it more if you called me Queen Dippsy,Queen Mason or Mrs. Cipher!" They all got angry. "FIRST YOU RUN AWAY FROM HOME LEAVING YOUR TWIN DEPRESSED! THEN YOU MARRY A DEMON!?" I frowned but it came out as more of a pout. "Leave her depressed..She really has you all fooled. Mabel couldn't care less for me let alone get depressed over it. Anyways if you don't want the tour then you should leave before Bill gets angry... He doesn't like intruders...." They all started talking before Sixer said, "We would like the tour please." "OH JOY!!! FINALLY SOME NEW PEOPLE TO SHOW AROUND :)!" His smile was as fake as Bill's happiness when seeing them. Mason began to walk down the hall,the cipher wheel following close behind. He began explaining each and every door and where it led to. They stopped at a specific room. Mason spent a really long time staring at it. "What's in this room." Mason's eyes sparkled "IM SO GLAD YOU ASKED!!" He opened the door and smiled. It was a baby room. Half blue Half gold. "YOU PLAN ON HAVING KIDS!! WITH A DEMON DIPPER!! A DEMON!" Mason turned around frowning. "That's not nice... If you didn't like the room just GET out." They all ran out hating the room with a fiery passion. Mason smiled as he shut the door gently behind him. They walked down the corridor until they got back to the Throne Room. "Hope ya enjoyed the tour! Goodbye!" They were teleport-ed out and Mason sighed. "Keeping up that front is super hard." "Its ok honey! You did great" Bill kissed his lips gently. "Sleepy.." "Ok sweetie.." Bill teleport-ed and changed Mason. Mason was blushing the whole time but didn't say anything. He changed as well and laid Mason down climbing in too. "Goodnight Love!" "Night..."       

☆Words 873☆