☆What have you done to me....☆

Dipper's POV

I woke up feeling oddly more warm than I was when I fell asleep. I shook it off as the covers but getting out bed I noticed Bill. I felt my face heat up. I got out off bed and noticed he'd left the doors open. I thought if he's gonna keep me in here I might as well explore. After about 20 minutes I felt the whole pyramid shake. I ran back up the stairs to our room to see Bill shaking with anger. He walked up to me and suddenly became calm as I put my hand on his cheek. I still don't know why I did that. That's when I noticed my hand had gotten smaller. They looked almost identical to Mabel's. Then Bill started nervously telling me not to run off like that. I sheepishly scratched the back of my neck. That's when I noticed my hair was curly at the bottom and went past my bum. I also had that weird thing Mabel has on her hair. I asked Bill to see a mirror and I was shocked. It didn't look like me standing in the mirror. No.......I looked like the sluttier version of Mabel.

Bill's POV 

Pine tree had been staring at his reflection for a while. Next thing I know im on the ground with a raging pine-tree on top of me. Bill he started to say. The words that came out of his mouth next shocked me. What the f**k have you done to me....I stared at pine-tree before saying making you the perfect queen. I smiled a smirk at my pine-tree and sat up so that he was straddling me. We sat there for a while. I then lifted pine-tree  up in my arms and to no surprise he didn't weight much. This made me frown. I walked to the kitchen and gave pine-tree food to eat. I then kissed his cheek and told him I had to attend to something and would be right back. He nodded and continued to eat. I smiled and teleported away. I told one of my minions to fetch me the prettiest flowers in the whole universe. I smiled softly and began to think about the date I was planning for pine-tree.