☆Thanksgiving Special!☆

Bill's POV

I woke up it was Thanksgiving. I wasn't as excited because today was the day I promised Pine-tree to let him meet my parents. My parents didn't even know what thanksgiving was until yesterday. They said they would prepare a whole dinner for us but I wasn't sure I even wanted them to meet him. I got out of bed and snapped on my tailcoat. I sighed and teleport-ed to them. They had all kinds of foods laid out on a very long table. I shrugged and said, "I'm here!" They teleport-ed in front of me. They had shrunk themselves to be more to Dipper's size. "Where's your boyfriend?" "He's still sleep..." "Well go get him!" I teleport-ed back home where Dipper was laying down in a silk nightgown. I smiled softly admiring his beauty before gently waking him up.

Dipper's POV

I woke up to the sight of Bill in a red tailcoat and white gloves. I sat up yawning before sliding lazily out of bed. From the limited eyesight I had I swear I saw Bill smile at me. I yawned again before hugging him and asking him to change me. He snapped his fingers and I was in an outfit similar to his. It was a blood red dress fit for a queen. I smiled and held on tight as Bill teleport-ed us to his parent's place. They looked at me and seemed to force a smile. 

Bill's Parent's POV

Is this really the best Bill could do. A puny weak human boy. 

Bill's POV 

I sat down in my chair ushering Pine-tree to join me. He sat down and my lap and I wrapped my arms around him. I buried my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. My parents just sat there staring before beginning to put food on their plates. Dipper leaned away from me fixing our plates as I suppressed a growl from him moving away from me. Once he finished he leaned back and began to feed me. A small warm and happy smile appeared in my face as I opened my mouth. 

Dipper's POV 

As I fed Bill I felt holes being stared into the back of my head. I knew it was his parents and whispered to him. He nodded before standing up and telling his parents we had plans. They attempted to disagree but Bill teleport-ed away before they could. He sat on his throne rubbing his head. I frowned before climbing up in his lap and kissing his forehead.

A/N: Hope y'all enjoyed this longer than usual chapter. I'm sorry for this being HELLA late but I thought I should at least finish it and get it out to y'all. Ill be doing a Christmas special as well as Lessons #1.    Bye Bye