☆Lesson #1☆

Bills's POV

I was sitting on my throne bored as Dipper was still sleep. I heard a slight noise of movement in out room and teleport-ed there. There was my queen sitting up his demon side having finally starting to show. He had long dark blue horns that seemed to glow. I stared at him in awe before he turned his eyes to me. His eyes glowed a bright white and my eyes widened. His magic was insanely powerful. I smirked and held my hands out in hugging manner. My queen slowly floated out of the bed before stopping right in-front of me. He quickly hugged me, smelling me. He let out a small whimper before closing his eyes. His hair stopped floating and he passed out in my hands. I smiled. When he wakes up it'll be time to teach him magic. I laid him back down and floated back to my throne.

Dipper's POV

I was floating in a white abyss. In front of me a feminine boy with long blue horns and glowing white eyes. He held out his hand towards me. I held my hand out and touched his and a bright light blinded me before everything went black. I sat up in the bed. I touched the top of my head,then my face, then my eyes. Everything was normal. Nothing was wrong. I sighed before getting out of bed and changing into a pitch black dress. I slipped on white stained glass heels before walking out and to the throne room. Bill was sitting on the throne. I called to him and he looked down at me before teleporting me on his lap. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He told me about my demon side and I looked at him totally confused. He started to explain that it was time to teach me magic. I was so happy but also confused. I smiled. 

☆ 2 Hours Later☆

Dipper's POV

I was so tired. We had been practicing for so long and I had learned so much but I was honestly so sleepy. I passed out. I knew I wouldn't hit the ground. Bill wouldn't let me.

Bill's POV

Pine-tree passed out I caught him. Maybe I overworked him. I laid him in the bed . I smiled at him and climbed in him instinctively cuddling into my chest making me smile at his soft features. I hugged his waist before falling asleep beside him.

☆Sorry this took so long but i hoped it was worth the wait☆ 

  ☆Word count: 421☆