☆Where are Axo and Tot!?☆

Mason's {POV}

Mason ran around the house. His baby boys had disappeared from their cribs and he couldn't find them anywhere. It'd be easier if Bill had been there but he was away on business in another dimension. 

Mason burst into a room looking around. He looked under the bed everywhere. He sat on the bed and tears fell from his eyes. His baby boys where missing and he just couldn't find them. He walked out of the room and into Pyronica's room.

 She was sitting on the bed painting her nails bright pink when Dipper burst in. "Oh sweet dear Mason what's wrong." Mason looked down before replying. "I just can't find my kids Py!" Pyronica's eyes widened. "Oh it's ok! I'll help you look ok!" Mason nodded and Pyronica walked out.

 He walked into his and Bill's room and suddenly a smile came to his face. There laying on the bed was Bill and both of the babies. Pyronica walked by and smiled in on the scene. It was a surprise Bill had planned but seemed to have forgotten about when faced with his children. 

Mason laid on the bed next to them as Bill turned over and laid Axo and Tot inbetween them. "Surprise Love.." Mason smiled and hugged Bill planting a small kiss on his forehead. "Thank you..!

A/N: In case your wondering why in the world I named them that. A X O T O T L! Your learn more about the L in it in my next book!

☆255 Words☆