☆Time Baby☆

Bill's POV

Bill and his demons were partying as Dipper was upstairs with Pyronica talking about lord knows what. When a blast from the side of the fear-a-mid made them look over.  

Bill stared at time baby annoyed as he knew this would happen eventually. "BILL!"  Upon hearing his name Bill turned towards the annoying Intergalactic baby.  "Ahh~ If it isn't TIME BABY. Have you come to congratulate me on ruling Earth?" One of the space gaurds stepped forward. "No,bill cipher you are in violation of the rules of space-time and possessing the body of a time officer."  Bill frowned. Blendin looked at Bill and pointed. "My body is a temple! How dare you!" Time baby then spoke, "Hear this Cipher."  "Ugh. Time Baby" Bill rolled his eyes while slightly glaring at the floating space baby.  "If your rip in this dimension continues it will destroy the very fabric of existence. Surrender now or face my tantrum!" 

"Oh no a tantrum. Whatever will I do about that?" "How about this!" Bill pointed at time baby and caused a massive explosion.  Bill blew off his finger and leaned back. One of his monsters then screamed, "Oh my gosh! He just killed time baby." 

Dipper's POV

Dipper heard screaming from downstairs and walked down staring at bill and his monsters. "Bill... What in heaven's screaming name did you do?" He sheepishly looked at Dipper before pointing to the fleeing time police. "I killed time baby." Dipper stared before turning on his heels and walking back up the stairs. 

"Nope! Nope! I'm not doing this today." Bill turned toward his monsters and waved them off before floating up the stairs towards their bedroom. He looked at Pyronica walking down the stairs. "He's in the bedroom. You must have made him very mad or annoyed. He cut our spa day short!" Pyronica waved her hand dramatically before continuing he descent down the stairs. "Yeah Yeah!" Bill opened his bedroom door to see Dipper on the floor reading. "Pyronica tells me you cut spa day short." "mhm" Dipper replied not even looking up from his book. "Are you mad?" Bill asked slowing floating into a flip. "No, just questioning what happens to time after this." Dipper said putting his book down.

Bill smiled and cheerfully replied, "It disappears! Like it was never even a thing." Dipper stared at him before going to their closet. "Yeah, No..I'm going to sleep." Bill simply shrugged before snapping himself out of clothes and laying down. 

Dipper came out in a blue nightgown and layed down too. As he did Bill wrapped his hands around him and kissed his head. "Goodnight love!" "Night Bill"

A/N: T^T Short chapter and I took this long. 

☆Words: 454☆