☆Attempted and Failed☆

A/N: so i decided to combine to chapters to make one perfect Chapter! Its a combination of Mabel's attempt and Failed...

Mabel's POV

I finally did it! I found Dipper's ex! I'm gonna get him to kiss Dipper right when Bill comes in the room. Then i'll tell him I supported his and Bill's relationship but when I brought his ex in he suddenly jumped him and kissed him. Bill will hate him. Then he'll make me his queen and i'll have his babies,train them to kill him, and rule the entire world. It's fool proof.  I ran to the fear-a-mid ready. I grappled into the nearest window. It was a whole hall of rooms each with a different symbol. Me and Dipper's ex walked for what seemed like hours before we reached a room the had a pine-tree and a triangle on it. I walked in to see a girl highly similar to me sitting at a vanity brushing her hair. She hummed as she brushed and I looked over to see Dipper's ex blushing. I walked into the room and she stopped humming and brushing her hair. She looked at me and her eyes widened. She opened her mouth ready to scream when I said, "SHH! Don't scream were here to get you and my brother Dipper out of here." 

Dipper's POV

I was brushing my hair finally getting used to being here when I heard a step at my door. I stopped brushing my hair and humming. I thought it was Bill but when I turned around there stood Mabel and my ex boyfriend. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to scream when Mabel said, "SHH! Don't scream were here to get you and my brother Dipper out of here." From the mischievous gleam in her eyes I knew she was lying and screamed as loud as I could, "BILL HELP! THERE'S INTRUDERS!" I saw a flash of yellow blind me before I saw Bill.

Bill's POV

I heard my dear wife scream for help so I teleported as quick as I could to her. I saw Shooting Star and some random boy in mine and Pine-tree's room. I felt my blood boil. I turned red! I SAW RED! I got angry and growled. The growl was so deep it shook the room. I saw pine-tree lose balance and I caught him in my arms. His face lit up cherry red. I realized Shooting Star and that random boy was still here and so I threw them both out the window and watched as Pine-tree went back to brushing his hair. I sat on the bed watching him admiring him.

Mabel's POV 

What just happened! I'm so ANGRY. SHE WAS PRETTIER AND BILL OBVIOUSLY LOVED HER. I growled and stomped home. Dipper's ex following me.