☆Attempt #2☆

Bill's POV

Bill was sitting down on his throne it had been 2 days since his last attempt to capture his pine-tree. He was determined. He had been waiting till pine-tree let down his guard. he decided the best way to capture pine-tree was through his dreams. He quickly used his magic to make himself human and flew into pine-tree's dream. Considering his powers were 10x as strong he didn't have to have permission. He saw his precious pine-tree walking through is dream which took place in the forest. he quickly floated till he was behind his prize and said in his usual voice, "Hello Pine-tree." This made Dipper turn around quickly.

Dipper's POV (thought it would be better to tell this part with his POV)

Dipper quickly turned around thinking he had heard cipher's voice but no instead their stood a man no older than 20. Dipper felt a strange sense of comfort with the man and walked up to him slowly. The man said, "Glad to see you warming up to my new form pine-tree." This made Dipper stop in his tracks. This was Bill just in a different version of his body. Dipper turned to run away only to have his arm grabbed and flipped around right into the arms of Bill. He struggled in his arms trying desperately to get away but Bill's grip wasn't letting up. Dipper felt Bill wrap his arms around him and hug him tight. He heard a soft whisper of "Please don't struggle beloved..." This freaked Dipper out to the point of waking up where he was still safe in his bed. He sighed he was happy it was all a dream.

Bill's POV

Bill was once again furious. Yet again had his pine-tree managed to escape him. He swore to himself that his next try would be his last. On his next try he would have his pine-tree

A/N: Alright thats 3 chapters in a day. So I've come up with a schedule. Every weekend (Saturday Sunday) I will post 3 chapters and every day during the week I will post 1 chapter. Ill also be working on my other books for the rest of today so enjoy the final chapter for today.