☆6th Trimester☆

Mason's POV 

Mason was on his last month. Just recently him and Bill discovered their having two boys. Mason was laying on his bed stroking his stomach. He had lately lost the ability to walk due to his over-sized belly. He didn't mind of course.

It held his baby boys. Bill walked into the room looking tired and annoyed. (Mood) Mason smiled and held his arms out. Bill only smiled and picked him up. Mason wrapped his legs and arms around him. "You've gotten so big." Mason smiled and nodded. 

"I have!" Bill gently squeezed Mason's breasts and watched as drops of milk soaked into his shirt. "Billll! They're sore and now I have to change shirtsss!" Bill smiled and took of his shirt bringing him back a black maternity dress. 

It had lace covering the top and the ruffles brought out his stomach in a beautiful way. Bill kisses him and walked into his study next door. 

Mason pouted and laid down cuddling into the covers. He held his stomach telling it stories of Weirdmaggedon, Bill, His Family, Nature just Mason things. Everytime he would ramble he would feel kicks from his babies like they were  trying to keep him focused. His eyes watered up and he hugged his stomach.

Bill's POV

Bill sat at his study and began to read. He was studying demons again trying desperately to find out what Mason was before he gave birth.  Nothing he read matched with what Mason was showing. He sighed and put his head down. 

Pyronica walked in and leaned in the doorway. "What's up boss." Bill sighed and shook his head. Pyronica looked at him and nodded. "Ok Ok so what's the book for?" Bill stared. "Why are you so nosy!" Pyronica held up her hands "Calm Down Bill!" (Karen) 

Bill sighed and looked at Pyronica. "Sorry Sorry just the stress of figuring out what demon Mason is and just the fact Mason is pregnant and due to give birth anyday now is stressing me out. I didn't mean to snap at you Py." Pyronica smiled.

 "No worries Bill now how about you take a break and go cuddle with your husband and I'll handle this just make me a list of his traits." "Are you sure Py. I couldn't bear to have you stressed out as well and Mason would probably kill me if you did get too stressed out an-" Pyronica quieted him and walked him back to Mason and his room. 

"I got this Bill just calm down and spend time with Mason." Bill nodded and walked in while Pyronica began her journey back to Bill's study. Bill laid in the bed next to Dipper and stroked his stomach as Mason smiled in his sleep. "Love you Mason.." Mason grumbled a soft "Love you too" before dozing back off to sleep.

A/n: Sorry about the wait I decided to go on Spring break but I still had this in the drafts so I decided to get it out today!

☆503 Words☆