☆Attempt #1☆

A/N: IDK why but ima get so many chapters out today :3. Another thanks to Naturi for letting me adopt this story.

Bill's POV

I was super excited today was going to be my first attempt to capture pine-tree. I couldn't wait I was so happy. I sent my first round of monsters to distract the pines. I watched from my ball as they fought my monsters. I eventually stopped looking at them and admired my pine-tree who was fighting to. That's when I decided to send the eye bat out to get pine-tree. I watched closely almost hopping out of me seat as my pine-tree looked fearfully at the eye bats as they chased him through the forest. Then my ball cut out. I was confused quickly getting angry. Then it turned back on. The eye bats were missing and so was my pine-tree. I was furious I called back all my monsters. I was going to make them find my pine-tree if not.....heh they would all die.

Dipper's POV

I was sitting by the river when I heard Mabel scream. I ran and saw Bill's weird monsters. I was fighting when eyes bats starting chasing me. Scared I ran away. I kept running. I kept running and running when suddenly I felt as if I passed out. I fell and fell or at least that's what it felt like. I then popped up. The eye bats were still out. I ran away from them as I ran outside the cave. I felt so happy. I escaped. I ran back to the Mystery Shack where everyone was getting patched up. I walked back to my room and changed into my pjs and fell asleep.

Bill's POV

I was furious not only had my eye bats lost Dipper but let him escape back to the hack shack. I floated back to my throne room,only barely containing my anger. I would have him he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.