☆Getting settled in~☆

Dipper's POV

Dipper sat on his bed fearful of what was to come. He had already eaten the food and was simply sitting on his bed. Bill had locked the door out of fear that Dipper would leave him if he left it unlocked. Dipper walked to the closet to see if he could find a change of clothes of course when he opened it there were only dresses and crowns. Of course in the very back he found a pink shirt with small shorts. Dipper took that out and changed into it. He admired himself in the mirror. He had taken a shower and gotten all the dirt out of his hair. He now looked absolutely stunning. He smiled and twirled. Of course after that he got quite bored. There was a room attached to Bill's bedroom. Curious Dipper opened it. It was filled with instruments. Dipper took the flute and began to play a small melody he learned from the fairies of the forest.

Bill's POV 

I watched as Pine-tree played. It was beautiful. I loved him. I had him. I was never letting him go. I watched as he started to sway to the music. The way his hips moved was tranquilizing. My eyes flashed a quick pink before going back to their golden yellow. I craved him. Of course the sound of one of my henchmen broke me out of my daydream. He told me about the barrier and I got angry. I was furious. I flew out the fear-amid and to the barrier. I snapped my fingers and it broke. Heh..... I told them them to go wreck havoc while I go "torture" Pine-tree. They laughed evilly and flew away. i teleported to pine-tree and I felt my eyes flash pink for longer. He was sleeping in one of the silk night gowns I had put in the closet. I snapped my clothes of except for my underwear and got under the covers with him. Cuddling him close to my chest. Afraid of letting go.