☆3rd Trimester☆

Mason's POV

Mason came strutting in looking for his husband. Bill heard his hurried footsteps and began walking towards him.

 "What'd you need honey." Mason gasped as turned around quickly smiling. "I wanna see my babies but for what I know all doctor's capable of giving me and ultrasound are dead." Mason frowned at the thought of not knowing the gender when his mind suddenly went to all the thing that could happen without having a doctor. 

The birthing could go wrong and he could lose his babies. He could have a miscarriage. He started freaking out before feeling soft arms wrap around him. Bill was hugging Mason, enveloping his husband's body in warmth. Mason relaxed leaning back into Bill. 

"One of the demons in my troop is a medical demon. She's trained for demon births. If you really want to I could call her." Mason sighed. 

"That'd be nice." Bill nodded. "Lay in the bed naked for me with a blanket on. I'll go get her."

Bill's POV

Bill called up his most trusted medical demon as they both walked upstairs she began asking vital questions. "How far along is he?" "3 months" "Any signs of stress or being overworked?" "Not that I know of." "Felt any kicks yet?" "He won't let me touch his belly until he's 4 months." "Ok that's all" They arrived in front of the door and she came in. 

"Hello Mr. Cipher!" Mason looked at her. She was a beautiful demon. Her skin being red and her wearing a white dress. "I'm alright." She smiled at Mason and got out a marker. She started drawing runes on his stomach and put the marker down. 

She hovered her hands over his stomach and her eyes turned white. She started chanting and the runes on Mason's stomach started fading. Mason's eyes widened with curiosity and decided to ask Bill later. On one of the walls a video of the baby appeared. 

It looked like a normal baby until it turned over. On the baby's head you could see tiny horns starting to form. Bill looked at his baby. Love and happiness swirling in his eyes. "When will we know the genders." The red demon turned towards Mason and replied. 

"When their horns form I'll be able to tell." Mason just started at the video loving his baby.  When she left Mason turned towards Bill. "Honey?" Bill hummed staring at Mason's stomach. "What kind of magic did she use?" Bill smiled at his husbands natural curiosity.

 "A mix between dark magic and healing magic. The dark magic helps her see through humans while the healing magic helps her keep you from exploding or imploding." Mason gasped. "You have got to teach me more about these magics later." 

Bill laughed. "I will once you give birth. Doing magic while pregnant could hurt the babies if not kill them." Mason nodded before being overcome by a sense of exhaustion. Bill smiled and laid down beside him. "Go to sleep honey." Mason dozed off as Bill cuddled him stroking his stomach and laying kisses everyone on him. 

A/N: I've just had a burst of inspiration and doing these chapters will be so easy for me. THERE LONGER THAN ANY CHAPTERS IVE EVER DONE. I dont know but I'm enjoying writing these.

☆553 Words☆