☆Kids..?☆

Bill's POV

Bill was sitting on his throne with Mason guiding his troops of monsters. It had gotten rather quiet and Bill wasn't happy. Mason was constantly feeling his boredom and Unhappiness through the bond. Mason had frequently asked what was wrong but Bill just sighed and kept working. Bill now turned to Mason. His makeup well done and his Brown/Blue eyes shining. Bill smiled and wrapped his arms around Mason's waist. Mason's eyes had visibly widened confused. Bill usually wasn't THIS affectionate. Bill started leaving small kisses on Mason's neck. Mason only smiled and continued. to command the troops. "Did you need something love?" Bill heard a soft voice ask. "Nothing much...."  Mason was visibly confused but nodded. "What do ya need?" Bill softly spoke, "I want kids" Mason visibly blushed and everyone in the troops were confused until Mason told the to go scout for a little until He cleared somethings up. 

Mason's POV

He turned to Bill blushing. "K-kids..!" Bill nodded. "I want something to dedicate my life too also I need heirs. The universe won't let me live forever. Eventually it'll get bored of me and send me off to limbo." Mason was looking down at his lap cheeks burning a cherry red. "What's wrong..?" Mason shook his head slightly. "I n-never really though of you as the kind of guy who's want kids..." Bill shrugged and laid down more kisses. " It's not something I speak often about." Mason was still blushing confused but sorta happy. "Are we going to adopt or maybe a surrogate!" Bill moved his head out of Mason's neck looking confused. "Adoption.....Surrogates.....no You're going to birth our kids." Mason looked shocked for a split second. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open slightly. "W-what...?" Mason was in disbelief. How was he suppose to birth kids. He was a boy without the female organs necessary to complete such a task.  "You'll birth my kids." Mason looked down currently trying to process what Bill had just told him. "I- ok" He could practically see Bill's small smile as it worked its way onto his face.

Mabel's POV

I heard the conversation and I wasn't happy. MARK MY WORDS DIPPER PINES. I WILL GET OUT AND KILL YOU THEN I'LL RULE WEIRDMAGGEDON WITH YOUR DEAD HUSBAND'S CORPSE BESIDE ME.

☆She needs to take a chill pill fr. Ne-wayz thanks for reading☆