☆5th Trimester ☆

Mason's POV

Mason only had a month before he was due to give birth. Lately the nurse had requested more exercise. She said it reduces back pains and would keep him from bloating up as fast so he was really grateful for that. 

Lately Bill had been even more on edge with Mason leaving my room. Mason knew he needed to get some exercise. He sat on his bed thinking of what he could do when Pyronica walked in. "Lil Bro! What are ya doing?" 

Mason stared at Pyronica. "Perfect." He whispered under his breath. He grabbed Pyronica's hand and walked to the troops. "Py, Which of the people in Bill's Troops are strong but trustworthy?" Pyronica started pointing out all kinds of demons for Mason telling them their strengths and weaknesses.

 "Ok, I'll take them all." Mason walked out of the fear-a-mid and bathe in the sunlight of the day, night, afternoon....? Mason walked holding his stomach while being surrounded by demons strong enough to protect him from harm and his sister Py right beside him. 

"Mason if yo wanted to go out you know I would have happily took you and you wouldn't have had to bring all of them." Mason shook his head. "I'm breaking one of Bill's most important rules. If I get hurt while breaking his rule, He'll for sure never let me out of my room again." 

Pyronica sighed and kept walking. "I guess I can see where he'a coming from. You're his husband and pregnant with his children. I'd be pretty dang scared about you leaving as well." 

Mason kept walking and looked at Pyronica. "Hey Py, Did you ever want to start a home with anyone, maybe have a few kids ." Pyronica stared up at the sky. "Never in the 500,000 years I've been alive have I ever fallen in love, but i'm not mad about it. I can dedicate my life to you and Bill and thats enough for me." 

Mason teared up at the confession. "Sorry Sorry, I've been really sensitive to positive and negative energy lately." "It's alright Mason but I think we should start heading back." Mason nodded and walked back. 

|

|

Mason's POV

As Mason walked into the room he noticed a panicking and nervous Bill sitting on the bed. "Honey..." Bill snapped his head up and ran into him. Bill wrapped his arms around Mason crying but mostly hugging him.

 "I thought they kidnapped you. It's too dangerous for them to have you in such a state." Mason smiled and hugged him back. "Never, I had Pyronica and a few other demons with me. I'm safe calm down. 

Bill nodded and sat down on the bed dragging Mason into his lap. "The babies are due soon so we need names." Bill thought on it. "Well if we have 2 boys maybe Aito and Akito" Mason nodded. 

"But Bill if we have 2 girls I wanna name them Akari and Aemi." Bill smiled and nodded as well. "For a boy and a girl I want Aito and Aemi." They cuddled in the bed Bill's arms wrapped around his stomach. "I can't wait for them." 

A/N: I don't know wether to go back to the yellow aesthetic or stay with the black, go with blue. Ya'll choose or if you have a diff color please let me know.

 ☆560 Words☆