☆"You should know better by now..."☆

Bill's POV

Bill and Mason were sitting on our couch cuddling when they heard a rather loud shriek. Bill,not wanting his only true love to get hurt asked him to stay where he was while he investigated. He floated out into the hallway and searched from top to bottom for threats. He finally teleported to the basement where he found Mabel had escaped.He only smirked and teleported upstairs only to find Mason missing. He was furious. Bill was feeling an indescribable amount of anger as he snapped himself to his throne. "FIND MY QUEEN RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DISINTEGRATE YOU DEGENERATE BEINGS!!" All the demons terrified immediately attempted to find their queen worried of what Bill would do if they didn't.

Mason's POV

Mason was blindfolded and unable to see many people standing in a circle around him. One of them being Mabel now rescued and healed. Mason felt the blindfold come off his face as he got a good look at everyone around him. It was his Grunkles, Soos,Wendy,Candy,Grenda, and most all the residents of Gravity Falls. He looked angry as his eyes scanned the room. "Why am I here" All the residents burst out asking questions but Ford calmed the down. "We just wanna know why you betrayed us Dipper." Now Mason was furious. "First off, Do NOT say I betrayed you..All you did was focus on Mabel! DID YOU THINK ABOUT HOW I FELT?!?" Dipper's cheeks had tears running down them as he cried. "Just let me go...Bill loves me and I wanna go home..Home where I have a husband and soon-to-be children...please just let me go." He watched as the resistance stared at him all with angry looks on their faces. Then Mabel stepped up. "You plan to have children with that demon?!" Everyone was looking at him with anger on there faces but Mason then started whispering quietly. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DEMON!" "....." His eyes looked up at them. "Bill come get me." Bill in a thin smoke was now there. "Hello CIPHER WHEEL! Bill only looked at his mate and was furious to see tear marks on his cheeks. "What did they do to you Love?" "Nothing I was just ready to come home." Bill only smiled and teleported him home. "Now....I advise you leave us alone and enjoy your lives because one more thing and I will not have mercy." He then teleported away leaving the Cipher Wheel terrified.

☯Update-Im so lazy and have been procrastinating but here ya'll go!