☆Mabel's Success (Kinda)☆

☆Mabel's POV☆

UGH! I was screaming in frustration! It had been 6 days! 6 DAYS! Since any of our expositions were a success. It was really getting on my last good nerve since I needed food to keep my figure perfect. Ever since I saw that girl in Bill's room I've been working to be even more beautiful than her. I used anything and every beauty product we came across. Most work and I've had boys following me like puppies, begging to be my man. I only wanted Bill though. I only did this to prove to him that I was superior. In two weeks I'll set my plan into motion. Seduce Bill and get pregnant. I smirked.

☆Two Weeks Later☆

☆Mabel's POV☆

I smirked as I snuck in through the window. I saw Bill all by himself on a throne. Perfect. I quickly drank the potion making me look like his wife before I strutted up to him. I smiled as gently as I could as he smiled back and levitated me up towards his throne. Just then the real girl came out her room yawning and Bill stared at her then looked at me. His face grew angry and he threw me across the room. I gasped out in pain before attempting to scrabble away only to run into someones high heel. It was the women. She sadly smiled before snapping her fingers and I was out cold.

☆Short Mabel Chapter☆

☆241 Words☆