009. 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?

*skip 5 months*

Today i'm gonna visit bryce in the sway house, i took a break from all social media and i still like nick but it's my time to move on, like he is doing. I'm now on the plane.

When i landed, i took my car and i drove to sway. I was really nervous what if everyone forget about me?

30 minutes later..

I parked my car outside, and made my way to the door, i took a deep breath before knocking, when i knocked some boy that i don't know opened the door.

You: Hello is bryce here?

??: And you are?

You: oh sorry i'm zoe, zoe hall bryce's sister.

??: Oh nice to meet you, and I'm noah, noah beck.

You: nice to meet you too, you're pretty funny i saw you on bryce's youtube videos.

Noah: thank you! Bryce talk how you are nice and that you left la because of nick.

You: oh.

Noah: are you okay?

You: yea, i moved on. And i think he did that too. Because i haven't been on social media i was taking a break.

?: Noah! With who are you talking?

Then the voice approached, and it was bryce. He look at noah, then at me he was pretty surprised.

You: surprise!

I giggled.

Bryce came and picked me up and he spined me around. While i laugh.
Then we went inside to surprise everyone.

You: I'M BACK!

The only thing i know is somoene hugging me so tight, i look and i saw avani.

You: VANI!

I hugged her back so tight i missed her so much.

Avani: you don't know how much i missed you! Please don't leave again!

She pouted.

You: i will not leave you beb!

I hugged her one more time. Then i made my way to the kitchen to see everyone sitting, i walked to them, but i noticed that nick is here, but with a girl?
I look before i continue to walk, it was the one and only madison beer.. his arm around her shoulder, and she is resting her head on his shoulder.
This was me and Nick thing..
I mean of course he will date her, she is 10x prettier then me. And she has a nice body, and she is so kind.

You: surprise!

I giggled.

Addison was eating, when she see me she start to choke. Then she sit up and hugged me so tight. While hugging addison i look at nick and he was looking surprised and upset at the same time.

Addison: omg! I've missed you so much!

You: i missed you too!

Anthony: omg, do you have to rock me?

You: um, yes.

Then i went to him and i playfully hit him on the head, he laughed then he hugged me. Then i look at nick.

You: hello.

Nick: ...

I look at avani and she rolled her eyes at nick.

You: oh ok.

Madison: you are?

You: I'm bryce's sister, zoe hall.

Madison: oh, you are really pretty.

She smiled.

You: thank you! You are more prettier!

I smiled back. Then nick went outside.
I followed him outside to know why he is like that with me.

You: hey, hey nick wait!

Nick: what?!

His tone get harsher, i was kinda scared ngl, but i decided to ignore it.

You: can we talk?..

Nick: ugh fine! Let's sit down!

We sit down on the couch where is the opposite of us is the view.

You: i-

Nick: why did you do that?!

You: do what?!

Nick: you just left la, leaving me with no explanation and i was broken because you did that! I had to move on because i don't have any other choice!

You: nick i'm sorry, but i think we are not meant for each other and i think we are better of friends.. i still really like you but you had a girlfriend now and i need to move on.

Nick: sorry? we are not meant for each other?! That what you get?! I really don't get you! I really liked you and you just say that?

You: nick please don't make it hard, more then it is ok?

Nick sighs.

Nick: ok i love my girlfriend, and i cannot loose her so friends?

You: friends..

I was sad but i shrugged it off, i mean if he's happy the i am. I'm the one who hurt him, but im glad he is happy more with maddison.

I walk inside, i ignore everyone who is trying to talk to me, i grabbed my suitcase and i went to my room.

While i finished unpacking i went through Instagram and saw a post on tik tok room.

tiktokroom

tiktokroom MADISON BEER and nick austin night out in West Hollywood 9/01/2020.
Creds: @hollywoodfix
Comments:

User1 what about zoe?!
|Zoehall@user1 I don't have anything to do with it, it is his life..

lilhuddy ayyee!

User2 I'm sorry zoe..

Avani I don't really ship..🙄
|nickaustin@avani thanks..

madisonbeer my baby!❤️
|nickaustin@madisonbeer I love you!❤️

addisonraee support you, but i don't ship.

brycehall this is shit..

luvanthony i hope zoe is okay..

User3 wow, zoe is prettier!

User4 nick don't deserve it, he deserve someone like zoe 😔

rylandstorms support my big bro! But..
|nickaustin@rylandstorms but what?

Load more comments...
______________________________________
__________

I mean yeah i'm happy for him..